Dicom router

• Do you expect this to be out soon. We are making a move (the group I handle) to imsiPACS to consolidate the sites they are contracted to read. One of the big advantages is a dicom router to set up the rules for auto pushing and the ability to autopush to multiple destinations simotaneously and still recieve studies from the medical institutions all at the same time. I have the ability for unlimited rules and can set a schedule for what doc gets what studies at what times. It also lets me setup rules for what they can view by medical institutions, type of studies, time, date, etc... This is very necessary.

Will Conquest have any of these capabilites, especially the auto push. It has to be done simotaneously, not one at a time.

• Hi,

if you use the delayed forward option (forward series to), the push will happen asynchronously and will hardly load the server (the normal "forward to" will delay the server when the queue of 128 entries is full - although you can make the queue bigger). In principle conquest has unlimited filter options, but the syntax takes getting used to.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!