How to change an existing Datastructur + Datetype?

• Hello,

i use the Conquest DICOM Server (v 1.4.13) and use the default configuration for FileNameSyntax (=3). I know how to change the Syntax (i want to use 8 ), but the problem is...

How can i convert the old existing data? I tryed to send the data to myself but the DICOM Server use the old Syntax=3 to store them :(

I tryed to use a second instance of a DICOM Server and copy the data from one server to the other (Query/Move -> Copy to destinaion) but i get the errormessage = DICOM move error: Remote DICOM error ???

Is it possible to "get" (retrieve) the data from the DICOM Server or can i only use "send" from one DICOM Server to another? I tryed only retrieve.

Taki

• Hi,

The server never changes the filenames of existing data. So you have to transfer the data to another server. The easiest solution is to darg and drop the files from one server onto the window of the other server. You remoet dicom error is a configuration issue. Both servers need to have a different AE, and a different port, and both servers need to know each other in "known dicom providers".

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!