Reporting Feature of K-pacs

• Hey,

Today I downloaded the latest version of K-Pacs (v0.9.5).There is a button in k-pacs called "Report", I am not able to understand the function of that button.

Moreover where can I write my observerations for the images I am viewing in k-pacs for ex a small note on the image.Is there any place where I can write the observerations ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover

• I need help on this too. Our Reports button is grayed out, has been since install a week ago. Doctors are throwing a fit not being able to use it.

Anybody know if there are requirements on the machine K-Pacs is installed on to use Reports? Maybe some sort of text editor, eg Word?

• Thank you for answering so quickly.

I have downloaded the eval version of IQ-View, and am in process of installing it on one of the viewing stations. If the Reports feature does what the doctors are looking for, it will be an easy sell.

• the reports module was designed especially for teleradiology purpose.
    With a flexible text macro feature you can create hierarchical standard reports. The option "append to study" will create a DICOM secondary capture image out the report that can be sent to pacs archives or over the telerad. line. There is also an option to print the report.

regards,
    Andreas

• I believe all they are looking to do is create notes that can be attached to the image(s). IQ-View does that perfectly.

I am going though the manual now to learn how to edit or delete reports appended to the images. Intuitive would be right-click and delete, appears to be no option for that.

I am finding the manual to be quite helpful. Once purchased, I will print and bind it, deliver to the doctors. It is my experience some doctors are willing to learn on their own, and some want hand-holding. The manual should serve as a bridge between those two extremes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!