No printing after Update to 0.95

• After updating to version 0.95 the printing doesn't work. I tried different printers but I only got empty pages from the printer.
    Do I have to change somethings? During installation I choose "update".

Thanks
    Frank

• I made the same experience when printing in adobe acrobat, the sheet stays empty.
    apart from that, how to enlarge the images in the print-preview?
    with the left mouse button I can move the image, with the right one a popup opens. But I can t enlarge the image.
    With the middle mouseweel nothing happens. At least with my mouse.

• the printing bug is very misterious... :?
    Several users reported white sheets when trying to print. Printing on all of my test installations works fine, but I will tackle this bug.

regards,
    Andreas

Ps.: enlarging an image in print preview is like enlarging it in the viewer. Click the "pan/zoom" button and move the mouse with pressed left button in the periphery of the image. (Center is move area, periphery is zoom area).

• I think I found the bug! :D

Please have a look in the K-PACS.INI File. There is an entry "MaxPrintBMPPixel". Unfortunately this is by default 0 and leads to 0 sized images to be spooled to the printer. The value depends on the amout of ram your workstation has got. With lot's of RAM you should enter a big number like 4000 with less RAM enter a smaller number. Images send to the printer will not be bigger (width in pixel) than the given number.

Please report if this solved the problem,

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!