Re-initialise while live

• I'm wondering if anyone has implemented a method for re-initializing Conquest while it is still live.
    I have thought of running two installations of conquest using the same data but different SQL databases.

Is there any other way to reinitialise Conquest? I have 10^6 images and reinitialization will take more than 3 days.
    I think that the biggest bottleneck is that the images must be stored on a NAS. dgate.exe is only using about 1% of CPU.

• Hi,

Indeed, use two servers. Install a new one to reinit (pointing to the old data), and then add the images that were loaded during the past three days with drag and drop or using dgate --regendir:MAG0,dir for each directory modified.

Marcel

• In my case I've created two installations using mysql as a database backend

C:\dicomserver (SQLServer=conquest)

C:\alt_dicomserver (SQLServer=alt_conquest)

I'm rebuilding the "alt" server and then I should just be able to copy the mysql tables, overwriting the original dicomserver.

As you have shown, I can even re-import individual directories if new files have been added in the meantime.

Rebuild is about 59 hours for 1.8M instances on 2Tb.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!