DICOM Query

• Edit:
    :oops: Operator Error - I had the wrong IP address for the E-film workstation, however the Modality is still not showing correctly for DICOM Queries.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I am having problems pulling dicom files from an E-Film workstation (ver 2.0.2).
    This worked in the previous version.
    I can succesfully send the images from E-film to K-Packs.

Symptoms:
    Perform a DICOM Query of the E-film workstation, I get the correct patient list with the exception that the Modality just shows as '?' (Note: On images that were sent from e-film the modality is correct)

Select an Exam and click on Viewer. Loading... at 0% shows for a period of time and finally the viewer opens with no images.

Oh, and thanks for an excellent product!

• I checked this with an installation of efilm at my notebook, but there is no prob in receiving and displaying the images at the k-pacs installtion when received from the efilm workstation.

• The modality attribute in study level query is defined as optional in the DICOM standard. Many vendors, including MERGE and AGFA do not support this attribute on study level. This is not a bug but a decision of the PACS vendor to support it or not.
    On series level, the modality attribute is mandatory, you will see the modality of each series when expanding the tree node.

Hope I could help,

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!