Remote Eye

• hello hope your fine today, im looking for some help, right now im using conquest server to view my dicom images and everything works fine, the thing is that im trying to use another viewer aplication, is called remote eye, so my question is if somebody knows how to configure that when in my webpage I call the remote eye sending my cliente_id parameter, passes by the conquest server and open the dicom images in the remote eye... thanks...

• Hi There.. Do you have the Remoteye/Conquest Integration files? If not you can get them from remoteye support (they emailed a zip file to me) - which needs to be extracted into the remoteye and remoteye\php web directory. There are a few options that need to be configured in the conquestsettings.php file before anything will work. I was contacted by Marco Sambin - NeoLogica [marco.sambin@neologica.it] who was very helpful. If you have trouble let me know an email address and I'll forward the files on. You also need a demo license file for the particlular machine Remoteye is installed on but I presume you have done that?

This is what Marco sent: Hope it helps.

I attach a ZIP archive ("ConqInteg_v1.1.zip"), containing the PHP integration files to use RemotEye with the Conquest DICOM server. Please extract this second ZIP archive into the "RemotEye" web folder on your web server. Please notice that PHP must be correctly installed and configured on your web server.

In order to have the integration with Conquest up and running, you will need to complete the following steps:

1) Create an ODBC DSN pointing to your Conquest database (usually, MySQL database).

2) Edit the "conquestSettings.php" file residing in the "RemotEye/PHP" web folder, and set the appropriate connection parameters and paths (see comments directly inside this file).

3) Create an appropriate "Accounts.txt" file with authorized user accounts (see sample in the "RemotEye/PHP" web folder) and edit the "authenticateFromFile.php" file (residing in the "RemotEye/PHP" web folder) in order to correctly point to it (see comments inside the file).

Once you will be done with the whole installation, you will be able to connect RemotEye with Conquest by going to the following URL:

http://<yourserver>/RemotEye/launchRemotEyeConq.php

• Has this issue been resolved? I have RemotEye running on Conquest set up and running, there are some basic steps you need to take to get it working correctly, please contact me if i can be any help.
    I can also provide a link and password to you if you want to see a working demo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!