Posts by owen325325

Hello All,

Incoming studies to a Conquest server are autoforwarded based on the dicom.ini file (as expected). What about studies added to the server by a drag-n-drop method? Ho do you get them to be autoforwarded? Is this as expected or is it my choice of export convertor settings?

On MY_MAIN Conquest 1.4.15 win2k8 system I have the dicom.ini entry for fowarding:

# Configuration of forwarding and/or converter programs to export DICOM slices
    ForwardAssociationLevel = IMAGE
    ForwardAssociationCloseDelay = 5
    ForwardAssociationRefreshDelay = 60
    ForwardAssociationRelease = 1

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = forward STUDY to DIO_WEB

ForwardCollectDelay = 30
    MaximumExportRetries = 0
    MaximumDelayedFetchForwardRetries = 0

Autoforwarding works for incoming studies from other stations but not for drag-drop study sets on the Conquest 'MY_MAIN' server itself.

The drag-n-drop with subseqent dicom.ini autoforward seemed to work in earlier versions of Conquest(?).

thanks, chris o.

Hello - asking an old question again - is there an idiots guide to compiling ConQuest on Windows - other than the info in the make files etc, is there a listing of the essentials for compiling on windows? - I'm not a programmer but I'd like to play with the source a bit - thanks, chris o.

Hello - were you ever able to get the webgate viewer running with MySQL? - when I use driver={MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver} Iit at least seems to connect but then complains:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[PatientNam] Like ....

- any suggestions on other / better web viewer interface to ConQuest? -

thanks, chris o.

Oooops - never mind - got it working in the web viewer with seriesviewer setting - must be the image size causing a delay to load in the viewer -

marcel- thank you for ConQuest

Hello - the images load and display via efilm lite / CD (the multiframe set displays 28 images) yet on drag-n-drop of that folder on ConQuest, only 2 images of the set appear to transfer to ConQuest - the 2 images display in the ConQuest Browse database window but they show only as a broken image in the web serverside viewer (while other data sets displays via web without issues) - chris o.

Hello all - does Conquest support multiframe data sets? - I have some cerebral angiograms that don't seem to display all the images in the ConQuest built-in browser and don't seem to indicate that all the images in the data set were recieved from the files from a CD dropped into the ConQuest interface - is there a setting in dgatesop.lst that needs to be added? - thanks chris o.