start and close the server programmatically

• Dear Marcel,

in these years, I've installed some Conquest on various Pc with different O.S.
    Often, I noticed a crash on the sistem or the failure for the service to start, especially with vista/7 systems.
    It seems that starting the conquest form the GuI and closing it after the study works better.

So I'm here to ask if there's a method to start the conquest programmatically (no gui and no service) like a dos batch and closing it after the completion of the study.
    Then, restarting with the next patient....and closing again

something like dgate.exe -parameter
    let me know

regards
    ciro

• Hi Ciro,

you can stop the server from a batch file but not start it, as there is no program to listen to the command. But basically the server should run stable without any crashes, and it does for us. What is your version and setup (db)?

Marcel

• 1.4.16 and dbf or sql lite db

I've installed many Conquest on various platform, each connected to ultrasound machines

on one us machine, for example, the first incoming dicom machine put the conquest in crash (send report to microsoft dialog page), then we start again and no crash....

on others, it crash randomly, when we close and restart the server, started again to work

I don't know why...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!