OverlayMapping.script which SOPClassUID for DR?

• we have recently installed a Fujifilm DR system which sends images to our iQ-VIEW 2.7 registered copy

unfortunately our OverlayMapping.script file was configured only for CR and not for DR

now I'd like to copy the same "DICOM tags display & print" settings from CR to DR

so, what kink of SOPClassUID do I need for DR?

here's our CR settings.

• The easiest to ensure that you really create the overlay mapping for the correct SOP class would be to check the DICOM header of those images that you want to create a text overlay mapping for. Because, in some cases different SOP classes match the modality marker. To do that follow the steps below:

- select one of the DX studies from the DR device from the study browser
      - load the study into the viewer
      - go to "Tools" in the menu bar and select "DICOM header dump" (or use shortcut [H])
      - in the "List view" check the value for attribute 0002,0002 MediaStorageSOPClassUID; this is the UID you will need

Here are the most obvious SOP class UIDs for your case:

- 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.1.1 = DigitalXRayImageStorageForPresentation
      - 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.1.1.1 = DigitalXRayImageStorageForProcessing

When you have found the correct UID, simply open the OverlayMapping.script, copy everything stated for CR (from BEGIN to END) and exchange the SOPClassUID value.

I hope that helps.

Buona serata.
    Sabine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!