Posts by dbartalena

adding more format is good but it would be a nice thing to let the user decide which one he really needs.

at least there should be an option to customize the order of the available formats so users who only have 2 different film sizes could put them on top instead of having to scroll trough a long list.

something like this is possible in the list of PACS nodes location; I can customize the list order by manually editing the proper .ini file

is there any .ini file I could tweak the film size order this way?

any news about a future 64-bit version of iQ-VIEW ?

64-bit O/S are now standard and the volume of images in radiology studies is always climbing.

a 64-bit version of iQ-VIEW is needed.

I'm using the iQ-VIEW 3.0 from an year since it's first release and I'm an happy user since the 2.6 era.

I wonders if an iQ-VIEW 3.1 in under work and which will be the bugfixes and new features.

do you have a release date? will it be released in 2018?

I've read this interesting news in IMAGE october newsletter:

We will be featuring our upcoming iQ-VIEW PRO 3.0 with its enhanced
    previous studies management. With this new version, when previous studies
    are requested, iQ-VIEW will use its intelligent design to present any
    relevant studies for the same patient across all modalities, even when
    descriptions don’t match.

is there any webpage with a new feature preview list of the incoming iQ-VIEW 3.0 release?

you did it in the past for 2.8 release:
    http://www.image-systems.biz/d…Bug-Fixes-INT-EN-002R.pdf

today I saw another corruption of the iQ-VIEW 2.8 database.

all the cases from last 4 months are not displayed in the database list.

however the DICOM files are not lost and I see that are correctly stored in the Imagebox folder.

I need technical support.

is a 64bit version of iQ-VIEW under development?

considering the fact the CT and MRI studies being larger and larger year by year, an 64bit version could resolve some speed and memory issues while loading very large image datasets.

yesterday evening everything was fine.

this morning after starting my PC the database list of iQ-VIEW was almost completely gone...
    only 94 case were showing insted of the more than 5000 that were stored the day before

I checked the Imagebox and all the case were still there but not recognized in the database

I tried regenerating the database with direct rebuild option and the original "Imagebox" and "database" folders were renamed to "Imagebox~" and "database~" and new empty "Imagebox" and "database" folders were created

unfortunately the progress bar did not move from 0% and after a few minutes iQ-VIEW was frozen and unresponsive and I had to kill the process.

now I'm backupping all the files into an external HD

I wonder what should I try to restore the original database. any suggestions?

my PC is a Win7 64bit machine and the Imagebox is in an internal 2TB HD which still has 600 GB of free space...
    so the total amount of space used by my cases was 1.6 TB

what could have caused this issue? I read somewhere that iQ-VIEW has a storage limit of 10'000 cases, which was far to being reached yet.

we have recently installed a Fujifilm DR system which sends images to our iQ-VIEW 2.7 registered copy

unfortunately our OverlayMapping.script file was configured only for CR and not for DR

now I'd like to copy the same "DICOM tags display & print" settings from CR to DR

so, what kink of SOPClassUID do I need for DR?

here's our CR settings.