The query to DB takes too long time

• Hello all,

I use the conquest PACS on small department on nuclear medicine. I am using the older version 1.4.12c now. I want to upgrade conquest PACCS to newest version 1.4.16 due the remain disc capacity is small. I builded new server on - CentOS 6.0 64-bit, PostgreSQL DB ver. 9.1.2 and Conquest 1.4.16. All seems to be working propearly. But when I loaded image data on the new server I found that the query time for studies list for wide study time range is much longer then on old version - approx. 60sec for 17000 images (it was take <1 sec on old version).
    I compared debug logs from old and new version and I found next:
    The new server made the "Query on Study" to DB first. Once the "Query on Study" is completed the server starts the series of "Query on Image" for each studies in the "Query on Study" result. I is take very long time.
    Old server made the one "Query on Image" for firs study in the "Query on Study" result only.
    Is it behavior intentional? Can I change this behavior by any way? Should anybody have some idea?

Milan

P.S: I wanted to add LOG files (.ZIP files) but I got a error message: Could not upload attachment to ./files/59516_61f1da34b0bf140b8e68c4ec18c32c3b.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!