efilm 3.0 Gold - does not display list of patients.

• Hello All.

I have weird problem, just wondering if anyone had experienced it.

I just upgraded efilm from 2.1.2 to 3.0.1 and after that I do not get the complete list of patient when query-ing Conquest. (usually only one is displayed, even though the match is much higher)

For example when I query today I just get one patient, even though there are lots of them...
    (Conquest log ,reports correct number of found matches)

Any Ideas??

Thanks in Adwance.

steini.

• After a while I found out that e-Film 3.0 will not properly display query result if the field StudyID is missing. some of the modalities at the site I did the upgrade on e-Film at, do not send anything in the StudyID DICOM tag, and that "confused" e-Film 3.0 somehow.

To "solve" this I modified the MySQL database a little.

First did a count on how many studies have nothing in the studyID:
    select count(*) FROM `conquest`.`dicomstudies` where StudyID is null

Then added "studyID" of my own. (dummy one, checked the affected rows against the count above):
    update `conquest`.`dicomstudies`
    set StudyID = 'steini123'
    where StudyID is null

And finally, changed the table so it would have default value if nothing is sent:
    ALTER TABLE `conquest`.`dicomstudies` MODIFY COLUMN `StudyID` VARCHAR(16) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci DEFAULT 'steini123';

This way, when Conquest is queried it will return something in the StudyID.
    I considered using Importconverters, but that would permanently change the images, and I was not to confortable with that idea.

• Hello Marcel.

They dont make it easy to submit bug reports :(

Their forum looks as if noone ever looks at it.
    The knowledgebase last "post" is from april 2007

The only thing easy to access is the online shop !

I am trying to register on their forum and will post my findings there for fun, and monitor if something happens.

Nice to know that you read the posts here. :)

Conquest is great software! Thanks for your hard work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!