Truncated EchoNumber

• This is my first post so thank you for all the work it has taken to get Conquest to where it is now. It is a great piece of software that continues to get better with each version.

I have 7 sites using this software and one of them seems to have this issue while the others do not. All with similiar setups. A hitachi aris open mri is the orgin sending to a pc running conquest.

conquest v 1.4.13 mostly with LSP studies. We have loaded the LSP protocol from a MRI that doe snot have this issue but this problem remains.

The error I get is this:
    Truncated EchoNumber from 16 to 12 chars in file

I am an IT guy so i understanding the networking part but not in depth Dicom or the MRI portion of this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

• Hi,

apparantly the modality sends a dicom element that are longer than can be stored in the database field. This is not a serious problem, it just means that queries will not show the full information. The scan will not be modified in any way.

Marcel

• When this happens it stops receiving the study. This will happen 6-8 times for a single patient.

I am just making an educated guess but I think it has to do with the Unique id of the MRI. I am researching on how to change.

Does anyone have any additional info on if they think its the unique id or some other part of the Dicom info?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!