sort dicom.txt Dicom Configuration

• There is no automatic way to sort the archives.
    They will be listed as they were added in the DICOM settings. You could use the DICOM settings to change their order or you could edit the dicom.txt and bring them in your desired order by hand. Each entry consists of 5 rows (e.g. 0|0 to 5|0 for the first entry).

• maybe i can use excel spreadsheet to sort dicom.txt.

i own excel as part of microsoft office, but have not installed it.

if you think it has a reasonable chance of working, i will install excell and hopefully figure out how to sort.

• I'd say you can use any Texteditor to do the job. Just select coherent blocks and move them in the desired position and change their rowposition accordingly.

This is a coherent block of one dicom node:
    0|1|ECHO
    1|1|iQ-WEBX
    2|1|PACS
    3|1|127.0.0.1
    4|1|8000
    5|1|Server

You see the second column which is filled with "1". This is the rowposition in the list. You can see the second column has an increased number topdown through the list. Thus you need to adapt this rownumber according to their new postitions to avoid trouble. don't touch the first one (0) as is the header of this table.
    When you open the dicom.txt the dicom entries will be sorted 0-1-2-3-4 for example. After moving entries arround you'll have changed their order e.g. to 0-1-4-2-3. Bring the numbers in the second column in the rigth order again.

To make it foolproof, use the dicom settings to delete and enter the specific dicom nodes in the disired order.

• concerning dicom.txt Dicom Configuration

that is the table of the list of dicom machines this machine can connect to

is it possible to increase the height of the box so that it will show more machines ?

• The height of the box listing the network archives in the Study Browser cannot be increased.

All archives are accessible by scrolling within the box. This functionality might be enhanced in a future version of iQ-VIEW.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!