Transfer between K-PACS works, but not query

• Hello again,
    i installed K-PACS 0.9.4.2 on two PCs, one should be working as server, the other as a workstation. Installation and setup worked fine, but i simply can't view Studies on the server. IP, Port and AE are set up correctly, my Firewall was told to let through every traffic at that connection but search always returns "Keine Untersuchung gefunden" / No study found. But: i can transfer studies in both directions so that there can't be a connection problem.

Any idea where the problem is?

• At first, K-PACS can not process query/retrieve requests as a service provider yet.
    The software is designed to work with specialized archive applications like the free or open source programms CONQUEST (my recommendation), CDMEDIC, ImageCTN (and of course with professional archives). Those applications are very mature, in contrary to K-PACS which is still in beta stage and only about one year old. In my eyes, archiving patient data is a very critical process and should be done with the most reliable software.
    K-PACS own database is thought to serve as a prefetch target, cache or interesting case collection.
    My co-author Rafael is working on an archive solution with support of different databases. This application will not be part of K-PACS but may become freely available also.

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!