Move .. to .. problem

• Hi,

Firstly, thanks to Marcel and Lambert for their great work.

NightlyMove
    procedure works well, but I have a problem.

If a patient was moved to MAG0 to MAG1 before and same patient(but differet study) will be moved to same manner,
    NightlyMove functions correctly, adds images in its folder at MAG0 to previously created folder(previous move operation) at MAG1,

but at the last stage of operation it doesnt deletes this patients folder at MAG0, reports;

***Unable to delete file: C:\pacs\data\x.dcm
    MoveDataToDevice: *** error deleting data for patient: y

How can it be solved?

I use version 1.4.13 with mysql on XP prof.

Thanks, Ali

• Hi,

can you see that the file it tries to delete is actually not any more there? Looking at the code I do not see an obvious solution. Maybe you can show an excerpt from the relevent log? Is it trying to delete the wrong file?

Marcel

• Hi Marcel,

I analyzed the problem. Image that conquest can not delete is not exist in source patient directory. But it exists in the directory of previously moved directory of the same patient. That is, file was moved at first operation, but conquest somehow remembers it. At first move operation conquest successfully removes the source directory. I am sending the bug report to portal@nki.nl.
    I tested it with two different patient, same problem occured again. Ali

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!