Error message when selecting Browse Database

• Hello,
    I've just installed Conquest 1.4.13 with MS SQL Server 2005 on Win2k3 R2. I was able to install the database and even push a patient from a workstation. But when I click on Browse Database I get this message:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]SSL Security error.

I've looked into the forum and tried the setting BrowsethroughDBF = 1 in dicom.ini but it still gave me the same error above.

• Hi,

Puuting BrowseThroughDBF ON completely eliminates sql communication from the GUI and cannot give the SSL error. You did restart the server after changing dicom.ini? Or maybe you misspelled the entry or forgot to have a few spaces around the =.

Good luck,

Marcel

• Hi, Marcel,

I have recently upgraded my Conquest from 1.4.13 to 1.4.14 (not .13 sorry) with MS SQL Server 2005 on WinXP SP2 (64bit) (switched from mySQL). Sort of similar to Khai's case, I was able to run Conquest without any problem (it works perfectly with other DICOM Server across network) except I get this error message when I click on Browse Database

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SSL Security error.

It's slightly different from Khai's. Of course I tried the setting BrowseThroughDBF = 1 in dicom.ini with the Server restarted (also stopped service) but it doesn't fix. My SQL Server 2005 is 64 bits and the DBNetLib.dll version is 8.0.341 (under C:\Windows\system32\).
    Thanks for help in advance,

xGary

• Hi,

BrowseThroughDBFonly affects the GUI. You have to close and restart the GUI for it to detect that setting. What message do you get after you enable BrowseThroughDBF and try to browse? I believe this option is functional in version 1.4.13.

Marcel

• In Conquest 4.15 there is no BrowseThroughDBF line in dicom.ini. Just adding the BrowseThroughDBF=1 in the mentioned file fixes the problem definitely. I just did that, and now I am browsing my DB without problems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!