Modifying A Study

• Hello Andreas,

A couple of issues.

First When Modifying a study in the field of Physician and description, I notice that after the modification is complete the data in the two fields gets turned around, i.e.. Physician name gets put in as description and description goes into the physician filed. Not a huge problem but... :-)

Next. When I import a study like a jpg file the file size expands to an extremely big number, i.e. a jpg file of size 195 kb results as 10 MB after import.???

Let me know what you think. :-)

Ken

• Hi Ken,

thanks for the report. I already noticed the Description/RefPhys mix-up and fixed it.
    About the import function: All images will be converted to uncompressed dicom images, so it depends on the resolution of the image not on the compressed file size. Normal uncompressed file size for CR images is 8 to 12 mb, mammographic images can get huge.

regards,
    Andreas

• Hi Ken,

thanks for the report. I already noticed the Description/RefPhys mix-up and fixed it.
    About the import function: All images will be converted to uncompressed dicom images, so it depends on the resolution of the image not on the compressed file size. Normal uncompressed file size for CR images is 8 to 12 mb, mammographic images can get huge.

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!