U.K. users may not use iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM for the creation of patient data as the UK NHS demands the encryption of removable media to protect personal data according to the Data Protection Act. Such an encryption is currently not available.
Click on "Download" or use the link in the top right corner in order to get an evaluation version of iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM, which is limited in time. It runs 15 days as a PRO evaluation version and afterwards additional 15 days as a BASIC evaluation version. PREMIUM trial licenses can be obtained on request only. The evaluation version is not a medical device and shall not be used for diagnostic purposes.
The installation package includes all files necessary for running the iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM DICOM routing software. If you want to integrate iQ-LITE as portable viewer to be included on the patient media, you need to obtain the iQ-LITE setup separately. Contact your local reseller or our sales team for more information.
In order to get technical help and support for your iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM version, consult the respective user documentation or contact your local reseller or our support team.
For detailed information on software installation, administration and maintenance see the Administration Guide. In the Administration Guide you will also find all system requirements as well as a list of supported Primera and Epson robot models. For information on how to use iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM, including intended medical indication, intended users, conditions of use as well as contraindications and precautions, see the Instructions for Use. Both types of documents can be found in the Manuals section. Also find the DICOM Conformance Statement in the DICOM/HL7 Conformance Statements section.
- 38.23 MB
- 48 Downloads
Changelog version 4.1.0
- From medical device to non-medical device
Legal requirements changed in the European Union. The new and future iQ-ROBOT versions will not be classified as a medical device anymore.
Radiological studies get always bigger. Large multi-frame objects might have created transfer issues due to increased memory consumption. iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM is now a true 64-bit application, which improves the transfer and (de)compression of large datasets.
- Support of Epson PP-100III
iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM now also supports Epson’s Discproducer PP-100III.
- Better load balancing of multiple robot devices in a network
This optimization ensures that multiple robots using the “All available” option receive a better balanced workload.
- Automatic cleaning of project data after a shorter period of time
In some cases it might be useful to clear project
data from the project list already after a few hours. With the new optimization of the clean-up function, this data can now be removed automatically even after a work shift. This helps to keep the list short and gives users a better overview of current projects.
- Easier adding of new GUI languages
Users of iQ-ROBOT are now able to easily prepare own translations into a new language of the graphical user interface. A how-to guide can be requested via email at email@example.com.
- Fixed a bug that caused the service to crash when the configured output bin was full. In such a case, the user will now be notified that the output bin needs to be cleared before proceeding with any project.
- Fixed a license error stating that no network adapter was found when starting the system
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Add image” tool in the Label Editor to remain enabled even though the image selection dialog was closed.
- Removed labeling information stating that the product cannot be used where U.S. patent law applies
The relevant patent has expired and is no longer limiting the sales area.