Click on "Download" or use the link above in order to get evaluation versions of iQ-WEB and the respective add-ons, which are limited in time. They run for 30 days. The evaluation versions are no medical devices and shall not be used for diagnostic purposes.
Depending on the user’s needs, iQ-WEB allows for a variety of configurations. Options are available depending on the number of DICOM nodes that will be connected. Packages include 2, 5, 10, 20 or even an unlimited number of DICOM nodes (Application Entities). iQ-WEB can further be ordered with or without the iQ-4VIEW and iQ-X web viewers.
The installation package contains the following products:
- iQ-WEB - PACS software
- iQ-4VIEW - diagnostic zero footprint HTML5 web viewer
- iQ-X - diagnostic Active-X web viewer
- iQ-WEB2GO - mobile device support
- iQ-WEBX WADO - integrating the archive into your HIS/RIS
To get an insight into iQ-WEB's current software version and the previous software versions, the iQ-WEB_iQ-4VIEW New Features and Bug Fixes.pdf document provides a change log limited to the most important new features, bug fixes and removed functionality.
In order to get technical help and support, consult the respective user documentation or contact your local reseller or our support team.
For detailed information on system requirements, software installation, administration, maintenance and migration see the Administration Guides. For information on how to use the applications, including intended medical indication, intended users, conditions of use as well as contraindications and precautions, see the Instructions for Use. Both types of documents can be found in the Manuals section. Refer to the conformance section for the iQ-WEB DICOM Conformance Statement.
Patch available for iQ-4VIEW 2.1.5
This patch and further instructions can be found in the iQ-4VIEW_2.1.7_setup.zip file.
- 204.47 MB
- 192 Downloads
This installation package contains the following product versions:
- iQ-WEB 18.104.22.168
- iQ-4VIEW 2.2.3
- iQ-X 22.214.171.124
When used in the USA, additionally download and install the "iQ-4VIEW_2.2_compression_USA" package.
A working installation of MySQL is a mandatory prerequisite for iQ-WEBX.
iQ-WEBX 6.7.3 supports MySQL-Community Server 5.7.
This version can be found at:
Changelog iQ-WEB 126.96.36.199 and iQ-4VIEW 2.2.3
- Download from the viewer is not working for WADO links
- Scrolling is not working when the study contains a PDF report
- iQ-WEB displays a drop-down box for the AET selection on the login page with an empty entry
- Cybersecurity fixes
Changelog iQ-WEB 188.8.131.52 and iQ-4VIEW 2.2.2
- Download studies from within the viewer
- DICOM files are downloaded
- User needs the respective Download privilege
- Improved WADO handling
- No link processing if there were missing/wrong credentials
- Fixed: LDAP credentials in WADO link are not working in 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Fixed: Creating an auto route is not possible with 18.104.22.168
- Updated to Apache 2.4.46 and PHPMailer 6.2
- SR editor template text mismatches after insertion when using "Search Template"
- Several cybersecurity fixes
Changelog iQ-WEB 22.214.171.124 and iQ-4VIEW 2.2.1
- Support for secure LDAP (SSL/TLS)
- Filter for a study without SR, DOC, OT, PR
- Make use of the central credential user and the custom credentials in the WADO URL at the same time
- Improved the usability of windowing, e.g. small window, small changes; large window, large changes
- Several cybersecurity fixes
- Structured reports are not created when Study UIDs are invalid
Changelog iQ-WEB 126.96.36.199
- Database upgrade fails after an upgrade from iQ-WEB < 6.7.3 if iQ-WEBX WADO HL7 or iQ-WEBX REPORT CONVERTER is used
- Receiving specific studies is 100x slower than with 6.7.1
Changelog iQ-WEB 6.7.3 and iQ-4VIEW 2.2
- Heart measurement functions
- Abdomen measurement tools
- Viewing images on your preferred viewer
- Performance improvements
- Redesign of the structured reporting window
- GDPR/HIPAA cyber security compliance for WADO links (web access to DICOM objects)
- WADO improvements
- LDAP improvements
- Better security and maintenance instructions
- The WADO link copy button is now working again on mobile devices
- WADO login is not working if LDAP is configured
- Fixed an error where the group administrator was unable to set or reset user passwords
- The server does not crash anymore while sending key object reports
- Fixed an issue where images with “PhotometricInterpretation=palette color” were displayed incorrectly
- Dose Reports (1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.188.8.131.52) are now displayed correctly
- And more …
To get an insight into iQ-WEB's current software version and the previous software versions, the iQ-WEB_iQ-4VIEW New Features and Bug Fixes.pdf document provides a change log limited to the most important new features, bug fixes and removed functionality