Posts by tdias

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

as conquest, efilm will have a list of accepted modalities, which might be changeable. But as the modalities are private objects efilm may not support them.

Marcel

I thought the problem was the same Marcel, but you or someone know if is there a way to edit this list of classes that eFilm accepted and include the classes that are in dgatesop.lst to solve the problem, as I did with the Conquest? Or how can I discover what are the classes that eFilm reject?

Thank you

Hi everybody,

After doing modification on dgatesop.lst as I said before, Osirix and Achieva 3T can send images to Conquest, and Osirix can retrieve it too, but eFilm can't retrieve the studies, do anybody know why??

Conquest log tells me that eFilm did not accept the connection...

Thanks,

Quote from robertvanommen

Just add:

PhilipsPrivateMRSpectrumStorage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.1 sop
    PhilipsPrivateMRSerieDataStorage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.2 sop
    PhilipsPrivateMRExamcardStorage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.4 sop

between the other "storage" sopclasses

Thank you Robert, I added these SOP Classes an the RawStorage too, and it worked!

Hello Marcel,

After I include those SOP Classe sent by Robert, my Conquest start accepting the studies from Osirix, but there is something strange happening that I did not understand yet. On my Osirix, some study has 120 images, e.g, when I try to send it to Conquest, Osirix tells me that just 34 archives will be send and it sends all 34 files. On my Conquest Web (Wado interface) I can see just 1 image from each serie on the study and sometimes I can't view these images on serversideviewer, but other studies it is normal.

When I try to get this exam from Conquest to Osirix (after deleting the exam from Osirix) everything runs ok and Osirix gets the same 34 archives and shows me 120 images again. Do you know why it happens?

Sometimes, even Osirix telling me that he have to send 34 archives to Conquest, Conquest only accept certain files (for example 26 files). Is there a way to discover what type of file Conquest is missing? Or SOP class?
    Then copying back the study to Osirix is normally, even though downloading just the 26 files.

Best regards,
    Thiago

Quote from robertvanommen

Philips Private MR Spectrum Storage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.1
    Philips Private MR Series Data Storage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.2
    Philips Private MR Examcard Storage 1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.12.4

Philips often forgets to unconfigure the above private SOP Classes for other than Philips PACS systems. Add the above to the dgatesop.lst

Regards,
    Robert

Hi Robert,

I added this line into my dgatesop.lst and I will test it again and write the results here latter.
    Can you, please, send me your dgatesol.lst for I check with mine?

Thank you,
    Thiago

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

Are the image types for the other images maybe not in dgatesop.lst? Is there any error message?

Marcel

Hi Marcel, where can I find if there is any error message?
    In the PacsTrouble.log there is this error message: ***no UID associated with PCID 159 during load of DCM file in ParseRawVRIntoDCM

Thank you again!

So why it stop sendding the images inside a series?
    Just the first image of each series is accepted, the others no.

Acctualy, Osirix seems to send just 17 images from a study whith more than 100.

Other viewers or equipements send all images from other modalities.

Do you have any idea to help me? Or something that I can do to help with this problem?

I am very new inthis world!

Thank you again Marcel

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

can you try to turn off jpeg compression and see what happens?

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

I already tried it, but nothing happens. It still accepting just few images, because of database inconsistency. Like in PacsTrouble.log:
    Inconsistent StudyModal in DICOMStudy: PatientID = '123456' StudyInsta = 'xxxx', old= 'MR`, New= 'PR//MR'

I saw this case too: Inconsistent StudyModal in DICOMStudy: PatientID = '123456' StudyInsta = 'xxxx', old= 'MR`, New= 'SR//MR'

Any idea?

Thanks,

Hi Marcel,

I am having the same issue here. When I try to send a study to Conquest 1.4.17 from a Philips Achieva 3T I have this message:
    [CompressJPEGImage]: JPEG compression not allowed from PR/SR/RT

And then the server do not accept all images, just the first image of the series.

In other server I have this message, after some configuration by the engineer trying to solve the problem:
    ***no UID associated with PCID 159 during load of DCM file in ParseRawVRIntoDCM

After it I have this message in the PacsTrouble.log:
    Inconsistent StudyModal in DICOMStudies:......., Old='MR', New='PR//MR'

So I tried al I found to solve this problem like:
    Removing the commentary of LittleEndianExplicit on dgatesop.lst;
    Changing the outgoig compression to 'ul';
    Commented the lines MRIStorageEnhanced and GrayscaleSoftcopyPresentationStateStorage too;

Nothing at all worked. I don't know what can I do more, based on what I have ever found in the forum.

One thing is important, I could send the studies from an eFilm nicely, but when trying to send from Philips Achieva 3T or Osirix I faced this problem.
    I will grateful if you can help me!

Thank you!