Posts by giozera

hello
    so I did it as you suggested and it doesn't forward anything :?
    ExportConverter0 = forward to ********

ForwardAssociationLevel = SERIES
    ForwardCollectDelay = 5000
    RetryForwardFailed = 1
    MaximumExportRetries = 3
    MaximumDelayedFetchForwardRetries = 3

this is how I have it:
    # Configuration of rules to modify, log or reject incoming DICOM slices
    ImportConverter0 = forward to **********

ForwardCollectDelay = 6000
    RetryForwardFailed = 1
    MaximumExportRetries = 3
    MaximumDelayedFetchForwardRetries = 3

so should I use Exportconverter insted?

thanks

Hello Marcel
    I'm facing another problem which I'm sure not ConQuest bug and I'm trying to find if there is any solution for that.
    our main server is located in the NYC area where internet lines were damaged by super storm sandy and some areas are still not fully recovered and issue I have is loosing internet for a moment which causes MyEntunnel on the forwarding computer to lose connection and meanwhile it reconnects fails to forward images. I do have RetryForwardFailed = 1 in dicom.ini but I don't see it doing retries. so am I missing something in config? or how to configure it to do retry forwarding of failed images up until it goes trough? or maybe there is a way conquest to ping server and once it comes online retry failed images?
    thanks for your help

hello
    sorry for late reply, here it is

Code
    # This file contains configuration information for the DICOM server# Do not edit unless you know what you are doing[sscscp]MicroPACS = sscscpEdition = Personal# Network configuration: server name and TCP/IP port#MyACRNema = ***********TCPPort = 5678# Reference to other files: known dicom servers; database layout; sopsACRNemaMap = acrnema.mapkFactorFile = dicom.sqlSOPClassList = dgatesop.lst# Host(ignored), name, username and password for ODBC data sourceSQLHost = localhostSQLServer = C:\DicomServer\Data\dbase\conquest.db3Username = Password = SqLite = 1BrowseThroughDBF = 1DoubleBackSlashToDB = 0UseEscapeStringConstants = 0# Configure databaseTruncateFieldNames = 10MaxFieldLength = 254MaxFileNameLength = 255FixPhilips = 0FixKodak = 0KeepAlive = 0LargeFileSizeKB = 500096PrintSquareLandscape = 0UseKpacsDecompression = 1ZipTime = 05:UIDPrefix = 1.2.826.0.1.3680043.2.135.735214.42206675EnableReadAheadThread = 1PatientQuerySortOrder = StudyQuerySortOrder = SeriesQuerySortOrder = ImageQuerySortOrder = EnableComputedFields = 1IndexDBF = 1PackDBF = 0LongQueryDBF = 1000TCPIPTimeOut = 300FailHoldOff = 60RetryDelay = 100RetryForwardFailed = 0ImportExportDragAndDrop = 1QueueSize = 128WorkListMode = 0WorkListReturnsISO_IR_100 = 1DebugLevel = 4Prefetcher = 0LRUSort = AllowTruncate = DecompressNon16BitsJpeg = 1UseBuiltInJPEG = 1LossyQuality = 95IgnoreOutOfMemoryErrors = 0NoDICOMCheck = 0PadAEWithZeros = 0AllowEmptyPatientID = 0FileNameSyntax = 4# Configuration of compression for incoming images and archivalDroppedFileCompression = ujIncomingCompression = ujArchiveCompression = as# Names of the database tablesPatientTableName = DICOMPatientsStudyTableName = DICOMStudiesSeriesTableName = DICOMSeriesImageTableName = DICOMImagesWorkListTableName = DICOMWorkListDMarkTableName = DICOMAccessUpdatesRegisteredMOPDeviceTable = RegisteredMOPIDsUIDToMOPIDTable = UIDToMOPIDUIDToCDRIDTable = UIDToCDRID# Banner and host for debug informationPACSName = ***********OperatorConsole = 127.0.0.1# Configure email of error messagesMailHost = MailPort = smtpMailSignon = MailFromName = MailRcptName1 = MailCollectTime = 1MailWaitTime = 10# Configuration of disk(s) to store imagesMAGDeviceThreshhold = 0MAGDeviceFullThreshHold = 30IgnoreMAGDeviceThreshold = 0MAGDevices = 1MAGDevice0 = D:\studybkp\NightlyCleanThreshhold = 0# Configuration of mirror disk(s)MIRRORDevices = 1MIRRORDevice0 = g:\studybkp\

also it fails to retry mirror copy for some reason. I have mirror drive attached by USB which got disconnected from power accidentally for a day and after I powered mirror drive conquest GUI asked to retry to copy failed images on mirror drive I clicked yes and nothing happened, than I added new images to server and gives this error:

Code
    Queue: retrying processing of file D:\studybkp\SADIQUE05062014W\1.3.76.2.2.2.6247.20.495.0.20140506063223.1_0001_000001_13995816143dd2.dcm
    ***Writing mirror copy failed: g:\studybkp\SADIQUE05062014W\1.3.76.2.2.2.6247.20.495.0.20140506063223.1_0001_000001_13995816143dd2.dcm

so than I moved CopyFailures file to other folder so conquest can't see it and everything starts working ok again, so I wanted to know why retry function doesn't work? am I missing something in config file? thanks

hello
    I'm getting following warning when pushing images trough local network to another dicom server: "ReadAheadThread: warning - resolving deadlock due to erratic incoming order"
    I use web interface when pushing images and I accidentally noticed that warning on Conquest GUI Server status tab. I don't know if that happened many times in past and don't know how to replicate that, I just want to know what that warning means and if I have to be worried about it. any information on this would be appreciated. thanks

my configuration is: conquest 1.4.17.d. windows 7 pro.

Hello
    I've been getting following error when I do any print option trough Browse Database on Conquest GUI:
    access violation at address 5E4DF718 in module cqDicom.dll.
    Read of address 2E322E31

My setup is:
    Win 7 Pro
    Conquest version 1.4.17c
    local network printer
    any suggestions how to fix this problem to be able to print images?
    thanks

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

I suggest not use conquest outside the hospitals firewall without either anonymising the patient data or using an encrypted vpn. The latter is not built-in.

Marcel

Hello
    So far I managed to make MyEnTunnel to work with my main server from remote. I tested with browser and it works for browsing by changing proxy settings in firefox options, but I couldn't make conquest to work, it can't Query or Move studies to remote main server that is connected trough Tunnel. is there specific proxy settings that I have to enter in dicom.ini file to make it work trough MyEnTunnel? thanks

Hello Marcel
    I've being looking info about Conquest server's security and can't find much about it. I'm wandering if conquest has any security implemented (HIPAA Standard) and if it secures data somehow when transferring data over the internet? can it be used with VPN? or what would be good solution to make it HIPAA standard secure? Thanks

hello
    yes that's what I was trying to say in gui it sees different location while dicom.ini has different location and I did tried the steps u just suggested and didn't work. I just did again and no luck still gui sees f:\ drive instead of g:\ drive. in task manager it shows dgate64.exe no other tasks. any other suggestions? thank you.

hello
    I tried your suggestion and still this happens: ***Writing mirror copy failed: f:\studybkp\
    I did tried 1.4.17c just to see if its "b" version, but it does on "c" too. there got to be way to make it see right location. may be deleting some files or downloading fresh copy may help?
    any suggestions? thanks for your help

hello
    here is my dicom.ini
    so is there any solution? I did restarted PC and dicom server itself many times thinking it may read correct dicom.ini settings after, but still does same :?

hello
    I have 1.4.17b running on my win 7 server, recently downgraded from "c" because of issues. right now I have setup for mirror it was working correctly up until today. suddenly it can't see right location of mirror drive. I have double and triple checked dicom.ini file and location is correct but in gui it shows different drive when it writes failed to copy mirror drive. is there any other config file where else I have to change I'm really confused why it can't see right location in dicom.ini file?

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

this may be affected by the TCPIPTimeOut parameter. Try to set it in both dicom.ini's of the sebserver and the dicom server. But it could also be a wampp thing....

Marcel

Hi
    there is no TCPIPTimeOut in webserver folder dicom.ini file only in dicom server folder. did I do something wrong? but I fixed timeout error by changing it just in dicom server folder dicom.ini file, I set it TCPIPTimeOut = 8000 and now downloads studies as big as 1.5gb.
    unfortunately now I'm getting another error on random studies with random file sizes it gives me Internal server error 500. The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
    End of script output before headers: dgate.exe

on Apache error log I get this: [cgi:error] [pid 6484:tid 1696] [client 127.0.0.1:49600] End of script output before headers: dgate.exe, referer: http://localhost/cgi-bin/dgate…2364691.0.2&source=(local)&key=

any suggestions on this one? thanks

hi
    oh no pushing zip I meant downloading zips, I used word push because that's how it is on web interface, I think it should say download on web interface I was thinking to correct it but don't know where to do and that's not a problem for me I can live with that :). well it times out after 3 min.

on chrome it downloads as dgate.exe instead zip. that is not major for me, but I just stumbled on other problem when pushing as zip on big studies like Echo which are usually as big as 1gb, it gives me Gateway Timeout error. can I increase timeout for big files? looks like it can't prepare zip file fast enough for such big studies?

hi
    I'm using wamp server. hmm temp folder was with lower case t in ini file and capital on my C drive I corrected and now works on IE but not on chrome. anyways thanks for your help :D