Posts by Jack2

Hi Marcel,

It looks like making it a root move did the trick! The script works okay now. I'm still getting a few remote errors, but they also occur occasionally when copying manually in conquest, and I'm guessing they are due to some peculiarities of the remote server.

As predicted, I do get a lua error:

*** lua syntax error [string "1"]:1: unexpected symbol near '1' in '1'

The error message pops up repeatedly after the initial dicommove command (once every 24 seconds in the log). Not a big deal, but I thought you might like to know.

Thank you for your assistance and continuing work on this fine program.

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the advice. I upgraded to 1.4.17beta, and I no longer get the previous lua error. I'm closer, but still having a little trouble. When I run the script now, I get the message:

[XYZ] ***dicommove: remote DICOM error

I realize a remote error is not possible for you to diagnose, and I'm not sure why this is happening. When I use a command like "dgate64 --movepatient:ABC,XYZ,1234" it transfers the patient without issues. Does dicommove behave differently than this command?

As a different approach, I wrote a batch file to call dgate64 --movepatient. It transfers the files, but I have no way to make it wait until one patient is completely transferred before starting the next.

Any advice you can offer on the lua script is much appreciated.

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the quick response. I started the script using

dgate "--lua:dofile('simple.lua')"

I'm running version 1.4.16 (dicomserver1416.zip from the main page). Not sure which subversion that is, as I'm away from that computer at the moment.

Hello,

Based on the information on this forum, I put together the following LUA script to copy images for several patients based on a text file of patient id's.

However, when I run it, I'm getting this error:

[XYZ] *** lua run error simple.lua:14: attempt to call global 'dicommove' (a nil value) in 'dofile('simple.lua')'

I'm not especially familiar with LUA, so any help would be appreciated. A similar script to query the server based on patient id seems to work fine. Copying through the Query/Move tab also appears to work, but I would like to set up a script to speed things up.

Thanks