Posts by MarcoVeenis

Quote from marcelvanherk

So option 1 is the one! This option also gives you the opportunity to (re)consider your choice of database type, if you want to.

What would you consider the best option for a relatively small database on a Win2K3 server?

Marco

Additional info: currently running ConQuest DICOM server version 1.4.12c and a total regeneration of my database on my old, slower server takes 2.5 minutes.

Marco

I am switching server and Conquest version. We are a veterinary hospital and our database is relatively small (+/- 40Gb ) so regenerate database hopefully will not take that long ( dual quad core processors, 15K hard disks in RAID 5).

Marco

I am switching to a new server for Conquest. What do I need to do to move all data to my new server? Is it enough to reinstall Conquest and copy the "Data" folder from the old to the new server?

Thanks,

Marco

Do not know whether this is a bug or my fault, but am crossposting here just in case.

I have setup Conquest and transferred a bunch of my DICOM files there. I can query Conquest's database from another workstation using K-PACS and find the study I am looking for. However, when I try to open the study in the viewer I get a "Loading" window and then a black screen with the patient's ID in yellow, but no images?
    What am I doing wrong? Any help much appreciated.

K-PACS is version 1.0.1, Conquest is 1.4.12c

Marco

Hi,

I have setup Conquest and transferred a bunch of my DICOM files there. I can query Conquest's database from another workstation using K-PACS and find the study I am looking for. However, when I try to open the study in the viewer I get a "Loading" window and then a black screen with the patient's ID in yellow, but no images?
    What am I doing wrong? Any help much appreciated.

K-PACS is version 1.0.1, Conquest is 1.4.12c

Marco

I currently scan my radiographs with a Vidar scanner and Efilm scan as K-PACS is not supported by my scanner. eFilm stores the images in DICOM format on the workstation in a directory called DICOM.
    How can I use K-PACS to access these files from another station? At this moment I can get K-PACS to look in this directory by clicking on "filesystem" under "query", but it will get all studies scanned.
    Is there a way to tell K-PACS to fetch a specific study from eFilm's DICOM directory using the search option?