Posts by ricardo_pinho

Hi Marcel,

I don't know if this post is the place to post this, however, I made a change in release 1.4.17alpha in Ubuntu 12.04.

I'm not a C++ expertise, but I need that the dgate command --movestudy returns something to me.

So I change the fucntion DcmMove editing the line:

Code
    if(DCOR.GetUINT16(0x0000, 0x0900)=0x0000){ rc = FALSE; goto EXIT; // completed OK, no retry}

to

Code
    if(DCOR.GetUINT16(0x0000, 0x0900)=0x0000){ rc = TRUE; goto EXIT; // completed OK, no retry}

I don't know if this change can be made because the function have the comment:

// move data from this to other server: returns TRUE is meaningful to retry

I also edit the else if that detects the command --movestudy: changing the line:

Code
    DcmMove(r1, SilentText+10, p, q, "", "", "", "", "", "", "", 7, "");

To

Code
    if(DcmMove(r1, SilentText+10, p, q, "", "", "", "", "", "", "", 7, "")==FALSE)
    sprintf(Response, "FAILED.FROM %s TO %s", SilentText+10, p);
    else
    sprintf(Response, "SUCESS.FROM %s TO %s", SilentText+10, p);

This way when I send the dgate command --movestudy I get the final status of it, but as I said before, I would like your opinion about that.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your replay. I implemented a HTTP protection without problems. I follow the link:
    http://www.aboutlinux.info/200…-your-website-hosted.html

However isn't what I pretend because users with password to the apache can get all images in PACS. So I decided change the first page of dgate webserver and clean all links and buttons to the webserver functions.

The Wado Request is still working. However I would like to know for opinion.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I need a opinion from you. Is it possible to set a password protection in the web interface?

I have the ConQuest installed and I'm using the web server to send WADO requests. The problem is if I change the link I can access to all images in the PACS (as expected). I tried block the http access configuring the apache but with that the WADO request didn't worked.
    I also tried to create a page changing the sample.cq, but the only way to call this page is put ?mode=sample if I erase the mode the default page is active and once again I will access to all images in the PACS (as expected).

There are any change to protect the PACS without losing the WADO request possibility?

Thank you a lot.

Best Regars.

Hi Marcel,

Sorry but I tried different scenarios but I guess with similar problems. I just want to inform you.

1) I mount a folder in Ubuntu via samba(share folder in Window)
    I get the right permissions to read and write. When I ran the ConQuest I didn't get the same error. However when I try to retrieve some study I get the error:

Code
    ***GUI could not find file:(...)

So I tried a different way.

2) I installed the ConQuest Server (version 1.4.17alpha) in Windows 7
    I share a folder in a different PC and a get the folder as a Windows drive (where is installed the ConQuest). The GUI informs that the MAG0 is the right folder.
    But happens the same error in scenario 1. When I try to retrieve some study I get a similar error:

Code
    *** Could still not find file: (...)

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your help.

I changed the dicom.ini adding the line mentioned. I ran ConQuest in debug mode and I get the error:

Code
    Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

After that I ran the command bt and get:

Code
    #0 0x005d6816 in vfprintf () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
    #1 0x005e0bef in fprintf () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
    #2 0x080abe6d in StatusDisplay(_IO_FILE*) ()
    #3 0x080edb88 in StorageApp::ServerChild(int) ()
    #4 0x080e176e in DriverApp::ServerChildThread(int) ()
    #5 0x080e17a6 in DriverHelper(void*) ()
    #6 0x00139d4c in start_thread () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
    #7 0x00680ace in clone () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your fast reply. My dicom.ini file is:

The path

/home/user/sftp2/

is where is mount the directory.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Hi to all,

It is possible to set a MAG for ConQuest that is a mount directory in Ubuntu 12.04?

I have a remote directory that I access with SSH connection. I set rights in that directory to read and write but when I send commands to ConQuest like "--display_status" the dgate stops and I get the error: "segmentation fault".

I need to know if there is anything that I can do to solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the information. It helps a lot.

As a said before, I configured the Weasis and ConQuest correctly (using a XML file), however is necessary add the tag WadoTransferSyntaxUID="1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.90" to make Weasis creates correctly the Wado URL, according to Weasis documentation:

- http://www.dcm4che.org/conflue…sis+from+any+environments

- http://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge…ado_query.xsd?view=markup

Once again thank you for the help.

Best Regards.

Hi Marcel,

I need another information regarding ConQuest Configuration.

I configured Weasis with ConQuest and I ran weasis without problems.

However if the images are in JPG2000 Lossless, the ConQuest uncompress the images and sent them to weasis. There are any parameter that I can set in ConQuest to don't uncompress images to wado transfers?

I paste the url in browser and the ConQuest do the same (uncompress the images).

I also tested Weasis with Osirix Web Portal, with the same image in JPG2000 Lossless and Weasis open the image with this compression without problems.

Thank you once again.

Best Regards.

Hi Marcel,

After some time, I restarted the comprenssion mode in ConQuest.

I'm using the K-PACS to test the compression in JPEG2000 Lossless.

My dicom.ini file is:

And my acrnema.map is:

I can't get imagens from ConQuest to K-PACS if the host is defined as jk, but if I change to un, I get with no problem.
    Is necessary configure the dgatesop.lst?

My dgatesop.lst is:

To be honest I don't know if K-PACS accepts images in JPG2000, but I didn't find any information about that.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Hi to all,

I'm using the ConQuest Dicom Server and I want to clarify some question about it.

Is it possible send compress images in JPG2000 (for example) to a DICOM Viewer? I configured ConQuest to archive the images in JPG2000 but when I call them in the DICOM Viewer, seems that the ConQuest descompress the images to send to the viewer. I think that I am not understanding correctly the workflow. Can everyone give me a help?

Best Regards,