Posts by pmstacey

also, I forgot to ask a question and tell you that the OS for this computer is Windows 10 PRO, XEON processor, 32 gigs ram, 1 TB SSD.

Question, I tried sending 3 different types of studies at once (DR, US, CT) and it seems, what from what I can see, to only accept 1 at a time. Will it multi-thread incoming studies or only do 1 at a time? If this all works, there could be up to 50 studies at a time incoming across 4 instances of Conquest running. The sending devices will be sending using multi-threading, but I can control them so that they send to the Conquest AET but I don't want to slow them down. Right now they are set to send up to 10 at once

Marcel, the server keeps crashing and the service stops everytime I try to send data. It will start to receive and then stop within 5 seconds. No matter type of study (i.e., DR, CT, US) I send, no matter if I use compression or not. I check the services when it happens and it has stopped. I tried to use the "keep alive" and all it does is say restarted dead server, but the service does not restart. Bug log attached

that worked perfectly. Can Conquest do data coercion? Like I want everything from 1 AET to add a prefix to an MRN, suffix to an accession, and change institution name BEFORE it routes it all out?

Thanks much. Very helpful.

One more thing, I have the need for adding an accession number to a study that comes into Conquest IF there is no accession number in dicom tag 0008,0050 is empty. Is this possible?

Marcel, I don't know where to turn right now. I have been reading the manual for a week. I understand most of the concepts and instructions for setting up auto routing, but I am not confident I can do it right.

I have uploaded a document. This explains how I have setup Conquest. It also explains how I need the routing to go. Is there anyone that is part of your team that can create a document with the all commands to accomplish this?

I am a retired stand alone individual trying to help others and just don't have the experience in programming to do this with confidence.

I just changed it. I set it to "950000" as the threshold to move. However, where in the dicom.ini file can I specify the time to do it? By setting threshold to "950000" I am presuming that at the specified time, the program will check the space left (since it is a 1 TB drive, it will ALWAYS meet the criteria) and then move the images from MAG0 to MAG1. I just want it to do it once every 24 hours. 2:00 am is fine, but would like to know where the option is to control the time if I need or want to change it please.

I attached the new dicom.ini as a txt file

Files

• dicom.txt

(1.41 kB, downloaded 321 times, last: )

Thank you very much for the info.

My server has a 1 TB SSD drive. I have installed and tested 4 services. It also has a 4 TB raid configuration. I want all images stored in all mag devices to move automatically from MAG0 to MAG1.

For example, I have one AET of "ZVISIONAHI". I setup a new folder on the raid "e:\ahimag2". I then edited the dicom.ini file to add this MAG device. After saving the .ini file and then closing and restarting the GUI, it put the information correctly in the GUI. However, I don't want it to use a standard of space left, I want it to automatically, at 3:00 am every day, to move all images from MAG0 to MAG1 no matter what the space is on the MAG0 device drive

I put that in the dicom.ini file. Please look at the file as I uploaded it. I read the documentation very closely but I am not sure this is correct. If it is not correct, can you either tell me in the documentation where I can see example or what is the correct way to do it please?

Files

• dicom.txt

(1.41 kB, downloaded 340 times, last: )

Has Conquest developed a way to multi thread yet? I want to use just as a dicom router, but if it can't multi thread, I can't. I have about 30 sites sending in studies that have to route to my PACS and using first in, first out will be too slow. I need at least 10 threads at once. Also, can it do a "send as" for the AET?

Marcel, i need help in programing Conquest to auto route by AE Title ONLY.

I need everything routed from two different AE Titles to a remote site, but ONLY to auto route studies from those AE Titles.
    Otherwise, the Conquest is stuck in a loop.

I orginally set to auto route everything, but studies are being sent back by the remote iQ-WEB to be stored in the Conquest and it therefore auto routes them back out to the remote site.

Can I auto route from selected AE Titles to a remote site and ONLY those studies get auto routed so that when the study is sent back by the iQ-WEB it does NOT auto route out again?

I tried to follow manual, but i get confused by the Called and Calling tags.

Thanks.

Pat.

Marcel, is there a way to define what gets auto routed to specific AE Titles.

Here is what i am doing and what i need to do:

Right now, the Conquest recieves images from two different sites with one CR at each site.

It auto routes out to another AET, which happens to be a dicom router software.

What we are going to be doing is using the dicom router to import the study and then sending to an iQ-WEB PACS. Once the rads read it, we are triggering it to send the study with a SR now attached back to the Conquest.

What i need to do is that when it recieves the study with the SR attached back to auto route it to two different iQ-VIEW's, two different sites, two different AET. But, I only want it to auto route the returned study and only to those AET.

I don't want a loop setup.

So, the final process would be:

Studies are recieved in from two different CR's at two different locations.
    Conquest to auto route these recieved studies, NO SR attached, to an external AET (Dicom Router)
    Dicom Router sends to iQ-WEB
    Rad reads it and then a SR is generated and attached to the proper study
    iQ-WEB then auto routes the study back to Conquest with the newly attached SR
    I need Conquest to route the studies directly each of the iQ-VIES with the proper study going to the proper iQ-VIEW
    the studies are identified by which site they need to go to by the MRN.

Each site uses a unique prefix on the MRN

One is "PIT" and the other prefix is "HEN".

Can Conquest do this and how please?

I will try that and see if it fixes it.

Thanks.

By the way, do you go to RSNA? I would love to meet you. I will be there working with IIS as i am a major dealer and installer for them.

Marcel, your answer for using Conquest as a router is working, but there is a glitch.

it seems if there are more than 2 images, it won't work. Is there something i am doing wrong? if the study has 1 or 2 images, it works fine, but anything over that it will only do the first 2 images and then nothing happens after that.

I am sorry it took so long to get back to you, but i want you to know it worked great.

thanks

By the way, is there any way to make conquest send in multi-thread mode? On my iQ-WEB i can multi thread up to 10 dicom connections, but Conquest on connects up once to the iQ-WEB. Does Conquest have the same ability?

marcel, how do i setup conques to automatically delete studies after auto routing them? I need to be able to have studies auto route first (which i have it doing), but to also delete the studies after they are routed out. If that is not possible, i need it to automatically delete all studies every day at a certain time. We are using it on notebooks that are for a portable ultrasound and we use conquest to compress and auto route the studies from a portable US/CR to a iQ-WEB PACS. Once they are routed, we need them to delete so that we do not take up room on the notebook. The GUI is NOT running, i have set up the conquest to run as a service and the user never sees it running. IF the GUI has to be running, how can i have it start automatically on boot and then automatically "hide the icon in the server tray". I don't want the users to see or touch the conquest.

thanks.

Pat Stacey

I need to know how to auto route within K-PACS. I know how to auto route in iQ-VIEW 2.5 and 2.6, but i don't know which method to follow since they are different. Which method do i use? there is no manual for k-pacs, only iQ-VIEW, of which i have sold and setup about 300 of.

Pat

what is the most stable version of Conquest to run on Windows 2008 Standard, 64 bit. If the server is running all its functions (DHCP, DNS, etc), will that affect it?

anything special about the install? i have several different Conquest running, but none on a 64 bit system or on Server 2008 Standard. They are all running on either XP Pro or Windows 2003 Standard, 32 bit.

Thanks.

I CAN SET UP KPACS ON WINDOWS 7 HOME 64 BIT, I CAN QUERY, BUT I CAN'T RETRIEVE. RAN SERVICES.MSC AND DISABLED FIREWALL. RAN AS WINDWS XP PROGRAM. CAN PING AND DICOM PING CONQUEST FINE. JUST CAN'T RETRIEVE. DOES KPACS RUN ON WINDOWS 7 HOME 64X?

PAT STACEY