Here is what I have setup: There are 4 instances of the server running. I have setup them all properly on the different ports and tested communications with the target PACS and they work great. Below are the AET of each and what I have setup: ZVISIONAHI ZVISIONTH ZVMEDC TNMAMMO ZVISIONTH: I have it setup on port 4102 The target AET is "RSAPACS" at 10.0.99.98, port 104 I store all incoming studies on Conquest in JPEGLS compression I need every study: 1. auto route to RSA PACS but to wait 1 minute before auto routing 2. auto route using the same AET as the incoming study (in this case, all them come in from AET "AHIPACS") 3. send with JPEGLS compression I need that to also apply to "ZVMEDC" and "TNMAMMO". The differences are: 1. ZVMEDC routes using the incoming AET of "ZVMEDC". The port is 4107 2. TNMAMMO routes using the incoming AET of "TNMAMMO" AND they are stored uncompressed and must go out uncompressed. The port is 4108 ZVISIONTH: Same thing as ZIVSIONAHI, setup on port 4104, but with the following incoming AET and each one MUST route out with the incoming AET: AHP-BR AHP-LW AHP-NT AHP-OP AHP-PH AHP-NPR AHP-ST PENFIELDPACS RICBRIGHTON GREECEPACS HENRIPACS IRONDEPACS WEBSTERPACS EPNPACS PCPUC WNYBUF WNYNFB WNYOP WNYTI WNYTII If i could see a working example, like maybe the ZVISIONAHI settings, where I can see how to setup to route after "x" amount of time and how to route using the incoming AET, then I am pretty confident I can setup the other ones myself. I work better when I can see how it is done. I am hoping you can assist or at least give me one programmed correctly and then I can follow that and do the others