Posts by marcelvanherk

I do not really think test.exe does a proper worklist query. For testing you can best use the Query/Move page of a conquest server.

The correct syntax of test is, however:

test -l:LOCALAE -r:REMOTEAE -f 127.0.0.1 5678 WORKLIST

Without setting LOCALAE and REMOTEAE most servers will indeed reject the connection. But conquest does not care.

Marcel

Hi,

During testing of 1.4.13 I setup mysql5, all defaults, and then installed giving conquest the root passord of Mysql. It then installed the conquest database. After the rest of the install (regenerate database) it ran fine on my computer ;->>> (see appendix 1 of the windowsmanual). You do not need ay mysql configurations programs.

Marcel

Hi,

Never seen it, I use win2K all the time (not server though). Any more clues on when this happens?

To help locate the problem please first disable the bitmap display.
    You could effectively disable this by setting LargeFileSizeKB in dicom.ini to 1.

If that does not help disable the BDE by finding IDAP32.DLL (usually in program files\borland shared\BDE) and temp rename it.

A full drwatson log could also be helpful (the stack trace might point to the culprit).

Please let me know the results.

Marcel

Hi,

The segfault is a bug that is caused because the database definition file (dicom.sql) is not available. Running dgate with the server's directory as current directory will probly solve this issue.

cd /usr/local/conquest
    dgate -v

Marcel

The echo problem: could you switch on debug logging and show the request?

The regenetion error may be caused by a malformed dicom file that silently was ignored before. Can you get me the file where the problem occurs?

Marcel

Hi Leszek,

The crash actually happens during decompression for the forwarding, probably the object is in memory twice. Maybe set things up to forward these with jpeg compression (i.e. without change). Could be that previous versions also had out of memory here but silently failed.

By the way, I am working on a 64 bit version to alleviate memory limits.

Marcel

Hi,

I guess it cannot find dicom.ini because the current directory is not set correctly. There is no easy fix unless you can execute something like a CD c:\dicom or SetCurrentDir.

Marcel

The first one: the jpeg sequence is decompressed externally and is then 355 MB. It fails to allocate that amount when loading the decompressed image into memory (it resides in printer_files, and is not deleted upon a crash), so you can check that. You can also run dgate --checklargestmalloc: to test the amount of memory.

Basically, the problem is that these long JPEG sequences should not be decompressed as they grow too big: we use compression mode nj (nki or jpeg compression) for that purpose. It may also be useful to add uj (uncompressed or jpeg) to solve these issues.

No clue what the second problem is, I guess a missing transfer syntax.

Marcel

Hi,

Looks to me like a windows problem and not one with Conquest. It doesn't even know about firewalls. Is this report related to, or the solution to your other query? If so I will move the entry to one topic.

Marcel

Hi,

I guess the problem is that conquest is not authorized to query AW. Is the AE title of conquest correctly configured in AW (the name is case sensitive). If not this could be a reason for AW to reject incoming requests, while outgoing requests from AW are not a problem as conquest does not validate the calling and called AE. Another reason could be that PatientRootQuery is not supported - did you try other options (studyroot) as well?

Marcel