Posts by marcelvanherk

Hi,

you can add almost any field in any database (see the DICOM standard for a list of items). However, DICOM command fields such as sending AE are forbidden to add: they would actually work and be saved. But if you ahve for instance having the AE in the database this would block queries from all but that AE (all others would not match).

Marcel

Hi,

you can edit DICOM.SQL to add any field, except the sending AE. Do not modify the first and the last entry of a database definition. But referring physician (I looked it up in dgate.dic to be 0008,0090) is already there:

From *study*

{ 0x0008, 0x0090, "ReferPhysician", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    groep, element, database field name, length, SQL type (SQL_C_CHAR or SQL_C_DATE) and dicom type (mostly DT_STR).

When done, you need to restart the server and regenerate the database.
    Marcel

Hm,

it is not that simple: The export converter is run for every slice and a queue process would need to sleep before sending. I need to think that through. For now, a rough control can be done with:

forward study to FAST_AE
    between "8", "17"; defer; forward study to SLOW_AE

This would forward to the slow one outside working hours.

Marcel

Hi Mike,

I assume your g++ is somehow incompletely installed or maybe a lib path is incorrect. I do not have to do anything special to load the library??

I also fixed the distro for the SUNpro compiler - which you default use. I will send that to you by email. The SUNpro command line will be (this is for UNRELEASED VERSION 1.4.14):

/opt/SUNWspro/bin/CC -w -DUNIX -DNATIVE_ENDIAN=1 -DNOINTJPEG -DSOLARIS total.cxx -o dgate -lpthread -lsocket -lnsl -lposix4

Marcel

Hi,

that is strange, maybe you re-initialized the database when you changed the images? The easiest fix is to do a full regeneration of the database. If that will take to long you can do a folder by folder partial regen, e.g., with a batch file, which would look like this:

Code
    dgate --regendir:MAG0,HEAD_EXP_00097038

where the entry after MAG0, (no spaces) is the folder name which contains non-registered images.

Marcel

Hi,

conquest by default hangs up after sending an image instead of doing a nice close of the association. I guess EFILM 3.0 does not like that. You can change this behavior by adding this line to dicom.ini:

ForwardAssociationRelease = 1

Marcel

Hi,

I think I found the problems (I downloaded a solaris 10 update 1 virtual machine) by looking at the preprocessed total.cxx file.

Go back to an original release (1.4.14beta), and edit storage.hpp, by adding at the end:

Code
    #define SS SStorage#define queue conquest_queue#define malloc_stats() ;

This redefines 2 duplicate and one missing symbol. I will fix the source code in a nicer way later.

Then compile with:

Code
    /usr/sfw/bin/g++ -DUNIX -DNATIVE_ENDIAN=1 -DNOINTJPEG total.cxx -o dgate -lpthread -lsocket -lnsl -lposix4

then run:

Code
    dgate -v -r
    dgate -v

Now you have a running conquest server (dbaseIII database). The dgate process needs to be started at boot I guess, but I am not a solaris expert. Then proceed to use the same dgate as cgi web server. See the maklinux script(s) how this is done. There is also a script for use with the sqlite database.

Marcel

Hi,

assuming that the scanner can choose, by removing one of the options from conquest, it will force the scanner to choose the other one. So if you do not like multiframe, disable MRImageStorageEnhanced and the scanner should send "clasic MRI". Wether this works depends on the scanner though.

Marcel

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce the bug. If I set the IP address or hostname (defined in LMHOSTS) in SQLHost, it connects fine to my windows MySQL server, both from the server and browser (I tested 1.4.14beta of the conquest server). I have no linux MySQL server to test with.

However, the hostname does not work when the windows LMHosts is not updated, i.e., windows name resolution does not seem to work with mysql_real_connect(). The SQLHost parameter is passed directly to mysql_real_connect(), so there is not much I can do....

Here is the flow for a fresh install with a remote MySQL server. Choose Native Mysql - save configuration - close conquestdicomserver - edit SQLHost in dicom.ini (and optionally SQLServer=database name and UserName and password) - open conquestdicomserver - goto installation page - make mysql database - verify database installation - re-initialize database.

Here are my settings:

SQLHost = 192.168.1.115
    SQLServer = conquest2
    Username = root
    Password =

Marcel

Hi,

I guess that explains, it should become:

ExportFilter0 = StudyDate >= '20080815'

So you are also saying that for versions of PostGres beyond 8.3 DoubleBackSlashToDB should be set to 0? Or should there be a third setting for DoubleBackSlashToDB?

Regards,

Marcel