Posts by marcelvanherk

Hi,

you need to regenerate the database after you do this. This tag (0004,0001) = "Scheduled Station AE Title" seems a reasonable tag to use, but is is also used in the Worklist. I do not believe this is an issue (there are no queries that mix the worklist with the images), but take care anyway.

Marcel

Hi,

You can add a lot of information to DICOM objects using import converters (such as the originator AE) - and add it to the database as well. That may allow you to build your restriction. Do you have control over the viewing application? If not, you may have to install multiple servers and use ImportConverters to filter a priory (it can reject any incoming data), and then only allow viewing of a server with filtered information.

Marcel

Hi,

the dicomviewer does not support compression, so conquest must uncompress before sending. This does not modify the file.

I have seen the EOFexception as well, but it did not give any problems with my test data.

There are small differences how java reads from a cgi client and from a file. I noticed the .skip() calls did not work, but there may be other issues as well.... You can try if this is the problem by saving the file from the CGI link (cut and past from a viewer page source) and then serving it as file to dicomviewer - I noticed differences in behavior, while it is really the same data.

In any case, someone should further debug dicomviewer101 for it to be useful. The authors probably won't.

Marcel

Hi, the HL7 fields are set in DICOM.SQL, and can be edited without regeneration:

{ 0x0040, 0x0002, "StartDate", 8, SQL_C_DATE, DT_DATE, "OBR.7.DATE" },
    { 0x0040, 0x0003, "StartTime", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_TIME, "OBR.7.TIME" },

So it is OBR.7.

If you want to extend the worklist, you can also add database fields, but then you need to clear the worklist to make it work again.

Marcel

Hi,

The same as you would set it up locally. You may have to add port forwarding in your router for the DICOM ports that you use and configure your firewall if any. You can also try to install the web interface which should be easier and faster over the internet. It runs fine on top of apache.

Marcel

HI, THIS WILL BE AN OPTION OF THE NEXT RELEASE AFTER 1.4.14:

Code
    dgate "--imagelister:local|PATID||dgate """--modifyimage:%s,set 0010,0010 to 'anonymous' "" > t.bat
    t

Sorry about the quotes ;->>>

WARNING: IF YOU USE THIS SCRIPT TO MODIFY PATID, STUDYUID, OR SERIESUID, YOU MAY LOSE PATIENT'S DATA

Marcel

Hi,

piping is not used. Many dgate commands can accept a format that can be any string. This is used heavily in HTML creation, but can also be used this way. Your script is nice too.

Marcel

Hi,

this is a nice shortcut to change patient ID of a patient from a windows command prompt: It lists the files in the format of a batch file that is next run.

Code
    dgate "--imagelister:local|OLDPATID||dgate --modifypatid:NEWPATID,%s" > t.bat
    t

Marcel

Hi Jason,

I think it cannot find the VRs for rows and columns (0028,0010) and (0028,0011).

Could these be in a sequence? Maybe try some other types of images like CT or MRI (not multiframe). To check that the correct image is delivered, "view source" in your browser and copy one slice url (until the *). If you pass that to your browser as address it should download the DICOM file (named dgate).

If all else fails you will have to debug the java code. The "here" is a leftover of my efforts :D. You can start by setting debuglevel to a higher value and recompile.

EDIT: the fail on the second slice occured for me as well but I had fixed in my release of the viewer: dicomviewer101.zip (above). You did use that one - the fix is a rest of Part10 flags after the exception handling. In any case, that viewer is buggy... I also added dicom.dic to the release zip tonight.

I am playing around with ImageJ but I now believe it is not possible to get it to display a stack from the server without recoding some of its innards. Hope someone will pick that up from me.

Marcel