Posts by marcelvanherk

Hi,

the regen process is single threaded but normally would not get you to 100% processor loading because it should be disk access limited, although the built-in driver is CPU hungry.

There is one possible catch: it may be that you outran the index space in memory. This text is from the manual and may apply to your system:

"The built-in dBaseIII driver runs out of the box. The parameter IndexDBF in dicom.ini should,
    however, be initially set to about 10 times the expected number of million images to be loaded in one
    session (the default allows loading 100.000 images). This allocates enough data to store the index
    buffer. Spare space is allocated when the server is restarted."

Marcel

Hi,

1) there is no substring matching as yet.

2) 10 exportconverters when using the GUI to set/restore settings. 20, when entering them into dicom.ini manually. But careful since saving from the GUI will delete 10-19.

Marcel

Hi,

the error is staring you in the face:

[CONQUESTSRV1] C-Move Destination: "CONQUESTSRV2"
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Number of Images to send: 1
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Host 'CONQUESTSRV2' did not accept the connection
    [CONQUESTSRV1] C-Move (StudyRoot)
    [CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 41: ENDED AT: Mon Mar 02 22:14:31 2009
    [CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 41: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 8 SECONDS

ACRNEMA.MAP (CONQUESTSVR1)
    CONQUESTSVR6 10.2.16.246 5678 un
    CONQUESTSVR2 10.2.16.204 5678 un

These two names are not the same, as you told you before!

Marcel

Hi,

I see CONQUESTSVR2 and CONQUESTSRV2. Maybe that is the error? Apparently CONQUESTSRV1 does not know the correct name and location of server 2 in acrnema.map. And make sure you have restored dgatesop.lst to its original contents.

Marcel

Hi,

importconverter0 = set 0010,0020 to "AAA%V0010,0020".

However, I am not sure 1.4.14 allows this change: it creates a potential problem (see sticky "why not change patient ID"). In the next release there will be a command "newuids", that will generate all new uids to more safely allow this change: i.e.,:

importconverter0 = newuids; set 0010,0020 to "AAA%V0010,0020".

Marcel

Hi,

this is not possible. You can only change dicom images on IMPORT into conquest. The reason is that otherwise the data that you query from the database is inconsisent with the data that you retrieve. E.g., you ask for patient A and get patient 999A.

Marcel

Hi,

conquest only uses the new device when the other is full - the threshold is used for deleting. You can use an importconverter "importconverter1 = storage MAG1" to force sending data to the new storage location without the old location being full.

Marcel

Hi,

If you print from conquest itself, you can choose e.g., 4x6 images and 6x4 images. This will print in portrait and landscape respectively. I.e., the server giving the print command sets the orientation. However, the GUI does not provide the option to print a single image portrait or landscape, it defaults to portrait for 1x1, 2x2, etc images. I will add this to the bug list.

Marcel

Hi,

dgatesop.lst is used to RESTRICT access. If you add any item there, all connects TO conquest will be checked to dgatesop.lst. Add none, and conquest accepts any connection.

acrnema.map is used to GIVE access to retreive data. It is only important for C-MOVE destinations, e.g., server A asks conquest to send to server B, then server B must be in acrnema.map for the IP and port.

Marcel