Posts by marcelvanherk

Hi,

the K-PACS viewer in the web page does not come with a print interface built-in. I guess it might be possible to send a message back to the server to start a print, but in any case it would be quite some coding.....

Marcel

Hi,

I had not foreseen multiple MySQL instances, so the MySQL port is not configurable (also not for other SQL drivers). What would be the advantage of using multiple instances over multipe databases for the same instance?

Marcel

Hi,

A batch script with "dgate --movestudy:" commands would do the trick. You can probably best build it using one or more SQL statement. e.g., from outside conquest.

Try:

select 'dgate "--movestudy:local,AE,', PATIENTID, ':', STUDYINSTA, '"' from DICOMStudy where MODALITY like '%CT%' and MODALITY like '%PT%'

The resulting text would need to be processed to look like:

dgate "--movestudy:local,AE,PATIENTID:STUDYINSTA"

This command would also get you quite far:

dgate "--studyfinder:local||dgate --movestudy:local,AE,%s:%0.0s%0.0s%0.0s%s%0.0s %s|file.bat"

It produces strings like:

dgate --movestudy:local,AE,20051209:1.2.840.113845.11.1000000001758217143.20051207100254.3800182 MR\PR

You would need a powerful text editor to remove the modality and keep only those lines with PET and CT

Marcel

Hi,

There are a few options: you could merge the databases manually, or start the old version and insert the new files, e.g., by drag and drop. Or you could copy the new files onto the same folder as the old files manually and do batch file with many dgate --regendir: commands to update the old database.

Be aware that (in any way in the past) that MS-ACCESS has a fairly small limit on the database size.

Marcel

Hi,

this line shows the translated destination for the move:

[DICOM_LOCAL] (QualifyOn) (mapped) IP:1CMG1501, PORT:11111

If this is correct you should be able to PING 1CMG1501 from the server (this should be the hostname of the wrokstation), and the port of thw workstation should be 11111. If this is not correct, host 1CMG1501 is not or not correctly configured in acrnema.map (known dicom providers).

Marcel

Hi Bruce,

that is great stuff. I will see if I get it to compile under windows and linux. However, volunteers to try that out are appreciated due to lack of time on my side!

Marcel

Hi,

For now, you cannot, as the <forward> command runs of the stored data. It would not be hard to forward from an ImportConverter (you cannnot now), but that would not allow options such as <forward study> etc. I guess you can experiment with something like:

Code
    ExportConverter0 = forward series to AE after 300
    ExportConverter1 = delete series after 600

The server runs fine on both windows and linux with e.g., the SQLITE database. If you like the GUI use windows.

Marcel

Hi,

these sequence fields in the database are comment only: if they are present, they MUST have zero length and DT_START/ENDSEQUENCE type. I actually believe they do not even need to be present. The presence of sequences is read from the query and any sequence in the query is always echoed in the result.

Code
    { 0x0040, 0x0100, "--------", 0, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STARTSEQUENCE, "---" },

Marcel

Hi,

if the requester asks for the items under a sequence, it gets them. Siemens just asks for the sequence, not the items. The DT_STARTSEQUENCE and DT_ENDSEQUENCE is just a comment. It does not do anything...

Marcel

Hi.

I justed edited the previous post to put the query and the response below each other. As you can see, conquest replies with exactly the same structure as the query, but only with the fields stored in the database - that is how the worklist query was programmed. It does not fill out sequences where no internals was asked. This is the way that a 'flat' database query can be made to response to sequences.

So I believe, Siemens wants something that conquest cannot provide, unless the worklist query response would be hard coded.

Sorry,

Marcel