Posts by snikolay

Yes, the server configured on 127.0.0.1, port 5678.

The problem was in Tomcat 6 configuration file "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom\WEB-INF\web.xml".
    The default value of parameter "passShellEnvironment" was "false".

New CGIServlet section in "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom\WEB-INF\web.xml":

After restarting Tomcat 6, Conquest Web Server works successfully!
    All information is displayed, image viewer works.
    All ok!

Thanks!

Hi!
    I configured Apache Tomcat 6.0 CGI to interact with dgate.exe:
    In file "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom\WEB-INF\web.xml" i added CGI servlet and servlet-mapping configuration:

Code
    <servlet> <servlet-name>cgi</servlet-name> <servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.CGIServlet</servlet-class> <init-param> <param-name>debug</param-name> <param-value>0</param-value> </init-param> <init-param> <param-name>executable</param-name> <param-value></param-value> </init-param> <init-param> <param-name>cgiPathPrefix</param-name> <param-value>WEB-INF/cgi</param-value> </init-param> <load-on-startup>5</load-on-startup> </servlet> ... <servlet-mapping> <servlet-name>cgi</servlet-name> <url-pattern>/cgi-bin/*</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping>

In file "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom\META-INF\context.xml" for context section added parameters "privileged" and "reloadable" (need to enable CGI):

Code
    "<Context path="/Portal" privileged="true" reloadable="true">"

Created new directory "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom\WEB-INF\cgi" with files dgate.exe, dicom.ini, conquest.jpg, ActiveFormProj1.ocx, sample.cq.
    File ActiveFormProj1.ocx copied to "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom" directory.

The parameters in "Tomcat 6.0\webapps\Dicom\WEB-INF\cgi\dicom.ini" are:

Conquest DICOM server 1.4.15alpha runs as service on local machine ("c:\dicomserver\dgateserv.exe /process dgate.exe -^serverstatus.log", 127.0.0.1:5678, MS SQL Server 2000).

After restarting Tomcat 6.0, the page http://127.0.0.1/Dicom/cgi-bin/dgate.exe?mode=top is displayed.

But there is no data in element "Find Patient/Study/Series on server ...". This select list is empty (must contain
    CONQUESTSRV1?).
    Any search operations (buttons "Go" in web interface) returns no data.
    Also "Show server configuration" and other links displays pages whithout parameters (only header of table is displayed).
    This looks like there is no connection with Conquest DICOM server or database.

Where is the problem?

Yes, this is software conflict.
    After the installed programs on computer have changed, the Conquest has successfully started (some programs have been removed, others - are installed). Which program did not allow to start to the Conquest server, I have not found.

This problem is not solved yet.
    Stopping all oracle services, tomcat services, etc. does not help.
    The "netstat -ano" and CurrPorts displays, that ports 1111, 1151-1154 not used.

But the dgate.exe successfully working as service (c:\dicomserver\dgateserv.exe /process dgate.exe -^serverstatus.log).
    Also used ini-file and database from working ConquestDICOM server (dicom.ini + acrnema.map + USESQLSERVER option + Conquest database).

Hi!
    I have unpacked Conquest DICOM server 1.14.14 on Windows 2003 Server EE SP2 + MS SQL 2000.
    Firewall disabled.

First run of Conquest shows the messages:
    "ConquestDicomServer: NewPort could not locate free port for InstallationSocket"
    "ConquestDicomServer: NewPort could not locate free port for MaintenaceSocket"
    "'' is not a valid integer value".
    After this messages, main widow appears. The Configuration page is empty (fields AE, port, etc.).
    Version 1.14.15 alpha also tested and the result is the same.

On this machine also installed Oracle 10g database, Apache Tomcat 6, jre 1.6.

Where is the problem?
    Thanks!

PS. Can i set a different character set in worklist than ISO_IR_100?