Posts by amirzolal

Hello,

I am experimenting with Conquest used as an Overlay over Radiant database directory. I have changed the MAG0 to the Radiant database folder and indexed. Now, I see the files in the in-built Web Viewer and in the GUI, if i browse the database. But if I query the Server from the GUI or from another DICOM Client (another Radiant) - the search does not find any patients. Does that ring any bells, like something that can happen and what is the solution?

Hi, I am searching for a solution for the following problem:

I have a Radiant database (300 GB) that I would like to serve to other machines, best solution would be a web viewer.

I do not want to duplicate the database, or import anything to PACS, search PACS from Radiant etc. - if I wanted to do that, that would be easy. I want my local Radiant database to stay where it is.

I would like to install a PACS server, that does not copy the files, but, for instance creates links to file directory (radiant DB) using ist own database.

Then the PACS would have its own database and access the files in their original location without duplicating the data.

I have played with Orthanc, which has a StoreDicom option, that can be set to false - but in that case, only the dicom header is indexed and the pixel data is not accessible through PACS.

Is there a way to acheive what I want mit Conquest?

Thanks in advance for the answer,

Amir

Yes, sorry for the delay

Hello,

I have a problem with a Conqest server running on a Carestream machine. Maybe there is some special configuration. When an xray is taken, you can see the DICOM files appearing in the Conquest Image directory. But the database files are relatively small for the amount of files.

I have already tried to regenerate the database, but that did not help. Also searching from the GUI does not work. But the database directory contains the DICOM data. In what config files can I look in this situation, where the files get saved but do not appear in any database search?

Also, when I search from the GUI, I there is also no result, whatever search configuration I try: