Posts by killbot1000

Hello. I have Conquest 1.4.14 beta and I need to use it both as a database and a router (forwarding).

I am able to use it as a database, I have added all the modalities that we send to, but I am not able to forward dicom studies between 7pm to 9am to AE_NIGHTHAWK.

I am mostly confused with how to configure the thing in the dicom.ini file.

I added these lines to my dicom.ini:

Code
    # ExportExportConverters = 1ExportConverter0 = ifnumgreater "%V0008,0030[0,1]", "14"; forward to AE_NIGHTHAWK ExportConverter0 = ifnumless "%V0008,0030[0,1]", "14"; stop; ifnumgreater "%V0008,0030[0,1]", "19"; stop; forward to AE_NIGHTHAWKExportConverter0 = between "14", "19"; forward to AE_NIGHTHAWK

(the times here are only to test it, seeing as its around 3pm right now)

When I send a study to this machine, it just stores it in the database (it doesnt do anything different than before I added these lines to the dicom.ini).

I am a beginner at this and I simply want to export EVERYTHING between 7PM and 9AM to NIGHTHAWK (nighthawk has already been added to list of known dicom providers).

Here is a copy of my dicom.ini:

I have tried a bunch of things but I have come to the conclusion that I must be missing something VERY basic.

Also, I don't know whether I need dgate or not, etc. I just need to route, whatever I need to do to make that happen is what I am trying to do. I looked through the manual, but I feel like it made some assumptions that I wasn't able to pick up. If there is anybody out there who has any tips, I would be grateful ^_^

Thank You!