Posts by lahey

If I set the INI option:

Code
    SendMultipleFilesInOneAssociation=

to "0" instead of 1 then it will work on the notebook. The desktop already has it set to "1" and it works fine. Using "0" means that it creates a new association for every image. That means that the transfer is slow. We need to be able to send multiple files in a single association in order to meet the time requirements in our workflow.

This is a weird problem. On my desktop I have K-PACS working flawlessly. On my notebook it won't send any data to the Fuji PACS, instead at the end of each series I get a line in my log that says:

Code
    "(0000,0902), 60,\\tab LO, "CSTORE: SCP could not properly handle compressed input image"

If I copy the kpacs.ini file to the notebook it will send but it sends so slowly that it isn't useful. A 3 image CR study takes several minutes to transfer. I have tried to compare the two INI files and I can see almost not differences between the two.

When I modify a study (to anonymize for instance) My workstation is pretty much useless until it is finished as it is using all available CPU resources. It also takes too long to edit the data. Typical time to anonymize a 300image CT study is over 10 minutes. This did not happen with the older builds of the software.

Since I need to use K-PACS as part of a QA process where users will routinely be editing demographic data this performance is preventing us from going forward with our project.

I have noticed that K-PACS 1.0 is very slow at sending images to my PACS. It looks like it is making and breaking the association once per image. Is there a way I can speed it up my making a single association per study?