Posts by mmoring

Hi,

I've encountered a small problem with conquest while using MariaDB >= 10.2.4 (needed for Galera clustering)
    Since that version 'Rows' has become a protected keyword leading to some mysql errors:

Code
    ***Failed MYSQLExec : INSERT INTO DICOMImages (SOPInstanc, SOPClassUI, ImageNumbe, ImageDate, ImageTime, SamplesPer, PhotoMetri, Rows, Colums, BitsStored, ImageType, ImagePat, SeriesInst, AccessTime, ObjectFile, DeviceName) VALUES (**redacted**)***Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rows, Colums, BitsStored, ImageType, ImagePat, SeriesInst, AccessTime, ObjectFil' at line 1***Unable to DB.Add()

The DICOMImages table contains a column named 'Rows' which now throws an error with MariaDB versions >=10.2.4
    I've modified dbsql.cpp to escape column names when inserting data into the database and we can now use conquest again with newer versions of MariaDB.
    I haven't looked into the code further but this protected keyword will probably cause problems elsewhere, though with headless linux use we have yet to find other issues beside this one.

Below is a patch to fix the above issue: