Posts by Gragoro

Hi everybody
    Bug on Philips IntelliSpace and GE workstations.

I checked on different version of 1.5.0

Stripes appear when trying to transfer images from the server to Philips and GE workstations.

The images themselves are not damaged (checked by pulling from the archive)

Efilm and Radiant IntelliSpace and GE with stripes example below.

On version 1419d1 one small line

Hi,

indeed. You can connect cgi-bin/dgate to any server. This does not run as a server, but as a cgi-application triggered by the web server.

Marcel

Hi, i sorry but.....
    Can I connect several servers to one web interface, all servers on one machine?
    Аnd the second question is whether it is possible to delete studies from the web interface

Hi
    And again, I'm sorry if I’m dumbing somewhere and can’t figure it out.

Before that, I used FileNameSyntax 4 and now I changed it to:
    %studydate[0,3]/%studydate[4,5]/%studydate[6,7]/%id_%name/%modality_%studyid/%seriesid/%sopuid.dcm
    Please tell me how to sort the existing base into folders.

Hello to all.
    There was a need to delegate server management. There are situations when you need to delete the wrong study and send it to the server again.

Or send research from one server to another.

I base all my servers on debian. And this is naturally CLI.

Tell me in the documentation I found the variable: OperatorConsole

Can I deploy a separate machine on Windows and administer several servers from it?

If so, tell me how to do it correctly.

Hello everyone, on my server 12TB of data with CT and MRI images. And the disk capacity finishes please tell me how I can neatly not deleting and moving the research to compress them. And what you need to change in the configuration.

On forum i find this command but i dont know what can go wrong. And how commpresed all images.

dgate "--modifystudy:A1234567-1,,compression j2"

Thx:)

Hi all!
    When we selected the server configuration, our choice fell on the hardware raid 5, the x5660 processors and 16GB of RAM. Servers are based on Windows and Linux (mostly). Somebody help me how to use more cores or a threads and RAM to increase the speed of work. Thanks. :oops:

Hellp everybody from Ukraine. I apologize for my English and my low qualification. :oops: I'm a novice system administrator, and my friends needed to put some kind of medical information system.
    I already installed on the basis of Ubuntu 14.04 and Conquest server 1.4.19. I used the MYSQL database. And all working perfectly. Please, explaine me in detail (or show a link) how integrate openclinica in conquest server. If need do all from scratch, i am ready.