Posts by syrob

Hi All

What are the differences between (Re)-initialize database, Clear image database, and Regen single device?

Thanks Again

Borys

:)

Hi,

Latest version Win10 has "Controlled Folder access".

This is a white board against ransom-ware

Enabling Protected folders by listing the folder containing all of CQ 1.4.17d causes the server to act-up/freeze, any ideas on how to configure "Controlled folder access"?

Thank you

Borys

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi Borys,

this than is not unchanged behaviour, also before when the GUI gets flooded with messages and has no time for interaction it freezes up.

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

OK, expected behavior, easy enough to monitor task manager!
    Best
    Borys

Quote from marcelvanherk

Hi,

if you say it freezes, does it need a restart or does it come back after a while? I tried to get it to freeze during a small rebuild, but I failed. Without me being able to reproduce it it is very hard to find a fix.

Marcel

HI,

Process runs as shown in Task Manager, and seems to successfully complete, at that point GUI ""Wakes Up""

Borys

Hi All,

41) gui freeze on window 10 - not reproduced so far

But...

[quote
    Re: Conquest DICOM server 1.4.19beta release
    Postby blub_smile » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Yep I also noticed the intermittent GUI freeze when doing a "rebuild database" operation][/quote]

I was able to verify this on another computer with similar setup, fast HD, fast CPU, ...

Others also saw the hangup, see the quote above...

Best

Borys

HI,

""(Re)-initialize database""

Also, using Intel 750 SSD, very fast also, Pcie

Regeneration of db completes successfully, but don not try to move or resize the GUI...

Only way to know something is happening is to look at task manager.

Best

Borys

HI,

Using a 6700K CPU ovreclocked to 4.3 GHz Windows 10 64 bit; --> DICOM server user interface 32 bit ""Freezes" when doing a initialization, even uses more CPU cycles than dgate64 uses for initialization !!, if you try to resize the window get error ""not responding""

Win 10

Please see upload

Are you seeing this with 1.4.19beta.

Is the CPU is to "fast" for the software?

Thank you so much for this great software

syrob :D

Files

• Slide1.JPG

(34.02 kB, downloaded 463 times, last: )