Posts by jnoble921

Hello I am sure that I am missing something obvious. If you would please help.

I am trying to install Conquest on Ubuntu 14.04 Server. All of my updates are done.

I don't understand

Check /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ exists and is enabled in apache2.conf

When I go to my website it says page not found. I am guessing this is the reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for even looking at this.

I really appreciate the help. I still cannot make this work. Maybe because I am trying to run the 3 instances.

I installed WAMP http://www.wampserver.com/en/

So in my folder C:\wamp\www I created a new folder called "cgi-bin"

Copied the entire contents of the D:\dicomserverA\webserver\cgi-bin from the zip that I originally downloaded.

This is what my dicom.ini looks like because the server is on a different windows partition (D:)

I restarted the server, it appears online when I go to the address, I have the dicomserverA running but I am not getting results.

I am sorry if there is something missing please let me know what I can provide to maybe help. Thank you again.

Hello I am trying to setup the webserver for the first time.

I have installed WAMP version 2, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Currently we are just testing the servers and I am running 3 instances on the same box. All 3 have different names and all 3 are using different ports.

SERVERA 127.0.0.1 5678
    SERVERB 127.0.0.1 5679
    SERVERC 127.0.0.1 5680

The 3 instances are my D:\ drive

If someone could please give me a hint of where to start, what I am going to be doing wrong or if there is another thread. Thank you.