Posts by ome_chris

Hi,

Some more details:

1. When I load the image, the viewer says W4096/C2048
    1.1 When I press the "(Image)Reset button the viewer says W2576/C2897; image is not changed in W/L

2. When I load the image, the viewer says W4096/C2048
    2.1 When I right-click the windowing button and select "Auto Contrast" the viewer says W2576/C2807, but the picture has increased brightness significantly (hardly readable anymore)
    2.2 When I then press the "(Image)Reset button the viewer says W2576/C2807, image quality back to the original
    2.3 When I then right-click the windowing button and select "Auto Contrast" the viewer says W2576/C2807, picture unchanged.

Chris

Hi

Getting images from a NX/CR30-X station, for all images, Window and Center values are displayed W4096/C2048.
    Is IQ-View ignoring the LUT values as represented in the tags?

Example dump:

This is annoying as we have to adjust W/L for each image.

Can anyone give a solution?

Chris

Hi,

Used version is 1.14.14

I'm shure the SCP used is mixing ID's in rare cases.
    I'm going to check.
    Your link to the sticky is obvious and clear,

Thanks.

Chris

Hi,

I get an error saving images
    Log dump:

What's going wrong?
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Error: Duplicate entry '10.31.41.66.3.35.200905135119' for key 1
    What's the meaning - maybe I've overlooked it somewhere..

Chris

Hi,

Fiddling around some questions:

1. can you add a "Draw Circle" feature to be drawn on an image to the annotations section of the viewer?
    2. it should be nice to configure/resize/font/place/etc of annotations to make and modify afterwards.

Best regards,

Chris

Quote from ome_chris

In the meanwhile, when IQ-View is running and I startup the "Server Administration Tool" manually from the desktop, the "Server Administration Tool" window pops up with all empty fields.

That's funny, when I close that window, the file Server.ini appears on the desktop!

Contents:

Code
    -aet =
    Port =
    FIFOMax = 0
    FIFOMin = 0
    -od =
    -db =

Chris

Hi,

I protected the "Local settings" and "Server Admin Tool" both with passwords.
    When I open the "Local settings button, the application asks for the PW and all is OK.
    When I try to open from the "Local settings" window the "Server Admin Tool", a pop-up appears for the login, however grayed-out and not accessible for any entry for the PW needed for the "Server Administration Tool".
    At this stage I advise to make the "Server Administration Tool" not PW protected.

In the meanwhile, when IQ-View is running and I startup the "Server Administration Tool" manually from the desktop, the "Server Administration Tool" window pops up with all empty fields.

Installed version IQ-View 2.5.0c trial

Best regard,

Chris

Hi,

Maybe I overlooked it in the manuals:
    It should be a clever idea to make the headers (i.e. Patient name, Patient ID, Date of birth, Study date, Description, Accession no. etc.) configurable to certain modalities and/or Dicom tags used by these modalities.
    Just like the configuration file (OverlayMapping.script) to configure the overlay texts in the viewer.
    Same could be done for a few fields in the "Search files" section of the browser.

Best regards,

Chris

Hi all.

I recently installed k-Pacs-1.6 for a try and was glad to see that "Added support for „Enhanced“ multiframe DICOM Images" is included now as well as some other performance details.

Will those improvements be implemented in IQ-View on short notice?

Chris

Quote from Bushranger

the help manual doesn t mention the creation of an extra database conquest_users.
    If somebody here has installed the viewer, what kind of steps are necessary?

1. Create a database conquest_users
    2. Import the file ~/cw_alpha1/conquestweb alpha 1/sql/conquestusers.sql in db conquest_users
    3. tune the settings for both db's conquest and conquest_users in ~/cw_alpha1/conquestweb alpha 1/inc/settings.php

Chris

ConquestWebView: don't know yet what the viewer is like

Uses Adobe's Flash plugin, only to view a converted JPEG image.

Furthermore, this browser/viewer is usable also with FF and Opera on all platforms, PHP-based, thus installing on a Linux box should be no problem.

Platform and browser independency is for me the most important issue

Chris

Quote from marcelvanherk

You can manually split the series (from the browser), but currently there is no option to do this automatically.

Marcel

That's a pity.

Maybe this could be an item for the wishlist.

Chris