Posts by iubcvt

Hello

I use Ladle web server v0.1.2 (c) 2008 with conquest for test and I want to integrate this pacs with my patients registry from web access.

How can secure this link to work only from my webapp not to be public conquestpacs

http://MyIP:8086/dgate.exe?mode=listpatients&port=5678&address=&key=&patientidmatch=PATID

How to move patients form old conquest server 2015 (physical 14 TB) Cq1 to new Conquest 15 server Cq2, new machine of 200 TB free space.

I found some lua demo code but I want to modify the code to work without input ID in txt file. Can help me someone?

I tried something like that:

*** nr 4 is nr of total patients in db for example

Thanks for your quick answer Marcel.

I checked registry and the config is the samme, what I found on MySQL when I access the table dicomimages I receive sometimes: SQL Error (1712): Index dicomimages is corrupted and after reboot sistem works.

I think the table was corrupted by the above errors. You know a repair solution for my dicomimages table in mysql ???

Hello

I have a problem from a few days with a Conquest Server .

MySQL Crash when receive data from old Siemens CR but not in all cases. If I restart server Conquest and MySQL server work fine until receive some exception from log.

I think the operator input diferent name on same patient with same ID, or date of birth is diferent.

What I must to do to avoid this situation???

In the file PacsTrouble.log I found the following erros:

20190930 14:16:44 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20190930 14:16:44 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

20190930 14:16:46 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20190930 14:16:46 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

20190930 14:16:47 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20190930 14:16:47 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

20190930 14:16:47 ***Error connecting datasource:pacs user:root password:!********

Hello I try Integration with the ZeroBraneStudio IDE for Lua development and i receve this error, win 10 64 bits

Thanks, Work...
    Because I come from window server, linux does not have GUI, how is it possible to delete patient and do some another commands from terminal?? or exist another way?

Best regards, Tiberiu

Hi Marcel,

I came back with linux mint mysql instalation, after I run the up stepts when I type sudo ./maklinux_mysql Ireceive following errors:
    ************************************************************************************************
    In file included from total.cpp:134:0:
    odbci.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int Database::MYSQLExec(char*, BOOL)’:
    odbci.cpp:3674:43: error: ISO C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer [-fpermissive]
    if (mysql_errno(mydata)==(unsigned int *)1169) // ER_DUP_UNIQUE
    ^
    odbci.cpp:3676:43: error: ISO C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer [-fpermissive]
    if (mysql_errno(mydata)==(unsigned int *)1062) // ER_DUP_UNIQUE
    ^
    cp: cannot stat ‘dgate’: No such file or directory
    What I must to do?

Best regards,
    Tiberiu

Hi Marcel I have some problem on instalation conquestlinux1417d.tar.gz on Linux Mint 17.2 64 bits
    at the last step when I type sudo ./maklinux I receive

tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~ $ cd dicomsrv/
    tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ sudo ./maklinux
    [sudo] password for tiberiu:
    //usr/local/lib/libjasper.a(jas_stream.o): In function `jas_stream_tmpfile':
    /home/tiberiu/dicomsrv/jasper-1.900.1-6ct/src/libjasper/base/jas_stream.c:368: warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

after this I try dgate -v -r

tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ dgate -v -r
    No command 'dgate' found, did you mean:
    Command 'date' from package 'coreutils' (main)
    Command 'ddate' from package 'util-linux' (main)
    dgate: command not found

and dgate -v &

tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ dgate -v &
    [1] 21351
    tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ No command 'dgate' found, did you mean:
    Command 'ddate' from package 'util-linux' (main)
    Command 'date' from package 'coreutils' (main)
    dgate: command not found

Files

• Screenshot.png

(103.06 kB, downloaded 778 times, last: )

Hi Marcel i try to install to Mint 17.2 64 bits but at last step when I type sudo ./maklinux command give me followings:

[sudo] password for tiberiu:
    //usr/local/lib/libjasper.a(jas_stream.o): In function `jas_stream_tmpfile':
    /home/tiberiu/dicomsrv/jasper-1.900.1-6ct/src/libjasper/base/jas_stream.c:368: warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

Best regards.