Find local missing

• First,

Thanks Marcel et al for this great app.

I am up and running well on Longhorn.

I have an isssue though that maybe you or the community can help with.

I have Conquest as a main with Mysql and also a backup server with DBASE.

The main runs from local HD and the backup from a 1TB ext WD USB drive. The Main forwards to backup as J2.

There are approx 300 studies less on the backup server than the main.

I have tried "find local missing" from backup against main, but I am continuously getting "dicom association lost" and exit.

I have increased tcp timeout values on both to 900. I will try a longer timeout, but I was wondering if anyone has any other hints or tricks.

The database is a little over 1.2 terabytes on main with 10166 studies.

Thanks,

Matt

• Have you tried to select "study" at the top, then enter a date, such as 20070602 and then press "find local missing.."

I use the common setup of "primary" and "secondary" conquest where the primary forwards all images to the secondary, and every now and then I compare them. I make a log in a txt file on the desktop that states what dates I have already compared. Then I compare a range of dates such as one month (january 2007 in this example) by entering 20070101-20070131. If I select to long period, it times out.

Just remember that you MUST select "study" level (the top box) before you press "find local missing" .

Good luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!