Filtering study requests made to Agfa Impax server

• When querying our Agfa Impax server for studies, the date range filter appears to work properly, but the modality filter seems to return all modalities instead of just the one requested.

When retrieving some studes, the image display window opens up but shows no images. At times I get a German language error box saying something like Listenindex uberschreitet das maximum. My assumption is that the entire study has not been received from the PACS system. (It would be nice to have a display window which would show the number of frames which have been received for each study sort of like the one Efilm provides. The scrolling progress bar doesn't show enough detail about what is going on.)

Clicking on the Detail button in the patient selection menu display also returns the same Listenindex.... error.

• It definitely seems to be a failure of revieving images. Most of the time this is due to move restrictions on the servers side or inappropriate or incomplete query results. After a query you can find the received query items (not the actual images) in the K-PACS main folder (for instance rsp0001.dcm). Please send me one of those files so I can see if all requested tag values are returned.

Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!