comparing previous stdies

• Hi,

did you think about the possibility of comparing studies in the viewing window? For that it should be possibe to open different studies. Or is possible and I just dont know how to do it?

• This function is already implemented.
    You can multiselect studies in the studylist when pressing CTRL or SHIFT. Click the viewer button to load the selected studies into the viewer. Every study will have it's own tabulator. If you want to compare them click the split-screen button (apple&pear). The current series will be shown on the left panel then. Click the right panel (a blue frame indicates the selected panel) and then go to the tabulators and select another study and series.

Btw.: you can manually synchronize the compared series by right-clicking the split-screen button and selecting "synchronize series"

If your K-pacs is connected to an archive there is another possibility. We for instance use K-PACS for case demonstrations, that's why I optimized it for fast upload of preleminary studies. Just right-click on the tabulator of the current study and a popup will show up where you can select the archive that you want to query for this patient. A grid will appear and show all studies of this patient. Select the desired study and K-PACS will retrieve it from the archive and add it to the tabulators automatically.

I know that I should provide documentations but this is very time consuming.

Hope I could help.

Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!