printing images as pdf files

• first off all, the up-date is great.
    But I ve one question at the moment.
    I often print nuclear images, especially thyroid studies in pdf-files to send them via internet to the referring physicians, and they can integrate them in their systems.
    Is this possible with k-pacs? I ve installed adobe acrobat as a printer and with osiris it was no prob. How can I do this in k-pacs, because using he print-manager, I dont find the printed image, if the image has been printed.

• may be I am wrong, but I think, that the print-function doesn t work.
    When selecting an image for printing with an installed printer , I only receive the message - der Druckauftrag wurde an HP... erteilt. Thats all, but the printer doesn t print, same with adobe.
    So I guess, the prob is will be the transport of the image-files to the printer, undependent if its a real printer or adobe acrobat.

• As I found out, the printing function is indeed buggy, because it does not remember the settings and shows the last printed image instead of the new one on startup. I will fix that as soon as possible. Furthermore the descriptions "whole study" and "whole series" are transposed.
    But the actual printing process works in all my test installations. Please contact me via e-mail to give me more information about this.

Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!