K-PACS Uninstalller removed my Desktop Files

• HEEEELP

I installed K-PACS and the K-PACS files appeared in my desktop. So I tried to Uninstall the program and them reinstall it in another Folder.

However when I executed the KPUninstaller.exe a lot of my important documents, shortcuts and files from the Desktop went missing.

I need to recover them. They are very important work documents.

During Uninstall I checked the box that says that I wanted to maintain all examination files, but the Uninstaller deleted a lot os importnat things that weren't related to K-APCS.

PLEASE I NEED HELP. ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

• Hello,

Check the Recycle Bin: If the files were deleted, they might still be in the Recycle Bin, allowing you to restore them easily.

Use File Recovery Software: Programs like Recuva or Disk Drill can help you recover deleted files. It’s important to act quickly and not use the computer to avoid overwriting the deleted files.

Windows File Recovery: If you’re using Windows 10 or later, you can use the Windows File Recovery tool to attempt to recover the files.

System Restore: If you have system restore points created, you can try restoring your system to a point before the uninstallation occurred.

Remember, the success of recovery depends on how quickly you act and whether the data has been overwritten.

I hope the information may helps you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!