advantages of IQ-view versus K-pacs ?

• Hello everybody,

There are several advantges of iQ-VIEW over K-PACS; I'll review some of them. Please note that I'll focus on iQ-VIEW 3D PRO v2.7 for the comparison.

iQ-VIEW runs in MS Windows 7 both 32 and 64 bit systems.

Additional to the cool K-PACS features, in iQ-VIEW:

Measurements can be printed and stored as secondary capture or in local database

Images can be exported as BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW including measurements

Annotations cannot only be printed and stored as secondary capture or in the local database, images can be exported as BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW including annotations

Annotations and measurements can be permanently stored or transferred back to the PACS

All changes in images are cached in form of presentation states on image level for easier image processing and export Presentation state objects can be stored, sent/retrieved and exported

There are additional measurements like polygonal ROI, perpendicular distance, ratio,

Copy of measurements to other images can be performed to enable 3D measurements, e.g. TTTG

Hanging protocols are Supported, Including the creation of HP sequences and modality-specific toolbars

Both the synchronization and desynchronization of series is supported

Both automatic loading and tiling are supported (in K-PACS only automatic loading is supported)

There is a Configurable Lines mode to display plane projection and/or plane intersections, additionally scoutpilot and 3D position display

Users can customize the viewer overlay settings , e.g. name, comments, study data, etc.

There is a feature for Creating reports to be added to a study, including the Configuration of macros and text modules for standardized reports and the Display of structured reports.

Multiplanar Reconstructions/ Surface Rendering/Maximum Intensity Projections/ Volume Rendering are supported in the iQ-3D add-on mod

DICOM grayscale print is supported, including True-size (1:1) DICOM print

There is a Full DICOM Modality Worklist Client

The Interface to RIS applications, e.g. BDT/GDT/Accession number, is supported

There is an Extensive user documentation (User manuals, Administration Guide)

You can work with real cases since it is CE and FDA 510(k) certified

You can work in many other languages apart of English and German: Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (PT, BR), Russian, Spanish and Turkish.

If you like K-PACS, you're going to LOVE iQ-VIEW.

Cheers,

Alejandro

PD: To get to know the differences between iQ-VIEW and iQ-VIEW PRO please follow this link: http://www.image-systems.biz/e…arison-basic-pro-270.html

• Hi, thanks for your info. But I wonder whether the Imaging Processor I am testing these days have some differences with IQ-view versus K-pacs. I want to look for one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me with the related imaging projects. It will be much better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Do you have any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!