I only see one x-ray view

• Hi, I'm getting my disks from Patient First locations in Baltimore, MD, USA. I load the disk into my HP Probook with Windows 7 x32 bit. I click on the patients name. Up comes one x-ray view. I don't see any other views. I click on "whole study" or "whole series" and don't get anything. I click on help and then "manual" and I don't get anything. This has happened with a handful of disks and there haven't been disks where I could see more than one view.

• It's kind of hard to figure out your problem.

Assuming you are using iQ-LITE 2.8.0, you will see a list of available studies in the study table after starting the application. You can expand the studies to see how many series are contained. You can expand the series to see how many images they contain.

Everything you have listed here can be loaded into the viewer by either doubleclicking studies or selecting studies and clicking the View button.

The viewer shows all studies in tabs and all corresponding series in a preview frame on top beneath the main menu.

If you are expecting more images here than displayed, 1. there are no more images and everything works as expected or 2. maybe the DICOMDIR on the disc does not list all images that your CD contains.
    In case of number 2: try to copy the disc content into a harddisc folder and delete the DICOMDIR. Without DICOMDIR iQ-LITE will scan it's root folder for files and not rely upon the DICOMDIR information.

When you click the user manual button, the user manual (i.e. MANUAL.PDF on your disc) should open in case you have a PDF reader installed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!